Winter Wonderland

@CRK109 (14381)
It's really snowing out there and from my vantage point, it looks gorgeous! I'm not sure how cold it is and I'm not sure I even want to know! lol I heard a plow come by once and the cars I've seen on the streets are going very slowly, so I'm sure it's slippery out there. I hope everyone is being careful. I saw flashing lights over by Stop and Shop earlier today so I'm guessing there was an accident. I wouldn't be surprised. People generally drive a little faster when there's less traffic. I don't know if this is going to put a crimp in Christmas shopping today or not, but I'll be staying inside where it's warm and safe. I have a lot of movies recorded to watch throughout the weekend. If the truck can get here on time, my cat has a surprise coming from "Santa". I bought her a new cat bed with a warming element in it. She's been snuggling extra close lately, so I thought it might nice for her to have an early Christmas gift. I'll put it here next to me on the love seat so she can still be close, yet have her own space. Have a great weekend, everyone! -Claudia-
@moffittjc (47309)
• Gainesville, Florida
Stay warm Claudia! I'll send you warm thoughts from beautiful, sunny Florida!
Please send warm sunny Florida thoughts to all of us Jeff who are being badgered by cold, snowy, icy winter weather
@moffittjc (47309)
• Gainesville, Florida
@Marilynda1225 I'm sending out warm Florida thoughts now Marilyn! I hope they reach you soon!
@CRK109 (14381)
lol! I appreciate the warm thoughts, Jeff!
How I wish I could see what you saw and will see for some time. How about a photo?
@CRK109 (14381)
I have trouble taking photos from up here because the flash reflects back from the windows. And I can't go out into the bad weather because I'm not feeling well. I'm so sorry.
@CRK109 So enjoy the scene (lol) I have seen pictures and I know how beautiful the scenery must be,.
How nice is that! A heated cat bed. I wonder if they make them for sheep?
@CRK109 (14381)
lol!!!! I'm not sure anyone ever thought of something to keep sheep warm.
@CRK109 They do sell rugs/coats for them but mostly they're designed to keep the fleece clean for showing purposes. Of course, they'd keep them warm as well but in Australia they don't often need protection in this way. If your sheep were shorn when the weather was cold, we'd let them go in a paddock with plenty of shelter.
The bad weather might put a crimp in Christmas shopping today but I'm sure the dire-hard shoppers won't let nasty weather stop them.
@CRK109 (14381)
Very true! People were out in the bad weather anyway! lol
@zebra2222 (5198)
We had snow last night but it stopped. Stay safe and enjoy your day.
@CRK109 (14381)
Ours didn't last long, but I'm sure there will be more before long. Thanks, Steve!
It's freezing here. I just came back from my walk with Rooger and, hands were so cold, almost felt like they were on fire lol.
@CRK109 (14381)
Sounds like Santa needs to bring you some very warm gloves, my friend!
@shivamani10 (11170)
• Hyderabad, India
Staying inside sometimes is really boring ..
@CRK109 (14381)
not when there's a storm outside. better to be safe, I believe.
Its white and snowy here too this morning. It looks pretty. But its not so pretty when you have to drive in it-I'm not a very good winter driver. I have to leave for work in a while, but most of my driving is in the country, so nobody is around for me to slide into or slow down if they get behind me. Enjoy your view of the outside and your day today!
@CRK109 (14381)
I had to drive in bad weather like that for most of my life, so I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore. I'm glad you drive where it's safe for you. I was in one accident in bad weather once and once was enough for me!
Kitty will love her Christmas present! Snow and below-zero coming here. Lot's of snow removal to do.
same weather here snow and ice.for the day.
@fishtiger58 (30317)
• Momence, Illinois
I am so with you on this, the roads here are real icy, I'm staying inside today.
Enjoy your snow. We will be in the 60's with rain. I'll take it.
Stay inside, way better!
• Lenox, Georgia
I wish you could send me some of your snow! I'm glad your inside and staying safe. =)
Staying indoors does seem like the best bet.