I am so upset right now.

I will be ok though as there is really nothing that can change the out come of it. I just sat here thinking about Christmas. This wil be the year we all sit around and talk about my brother that passed. I can't do it not at all. I don't want to be around anyone at all now. I realized in his last days I never told him I loved him. I can't recall him ever hugging me. he was filled with so much anger before he was killed. I read about people speaking about the bible and what happens after death. I can only hope and pray his suffering is gone. it's amazing how fast your here one day. Then gone the next. My daughter just walked in my room and see me crying. I wish she would stop coming in this room. I just can't see his son on christmas in my moms arms knowing her soul will be hurting. Oh man how bad I want to see my brother today. When will this go away? three months and it's like a dream. Dang it.
Maybe you can think up some fun memories to share about your brother. Make it a more positive experience.That is what I do when I think of my dad or my mom or my grandmother or my grandfather or my uncle. I have such wonderful memories of times spent with them all. Remember the good times.
I can try but it's not easy for me right now. Thanks very much.
It never goes away. You will always miss him. There are so many unanswered questions. I am sorry you are hurting.
I am sorry as well. I want these gifts out my house.
• New Delhi, India
It is really a tough time..I can understand very well
• New Delhi, India
@HAPPSINGH you have also faced a loss recently.. Isn't it?