A long Sunday nap.

Chile
After this morning´s visit, -i was tired. It seems that I have grown acosumed to being alone and it´s difficult to do many things at the same time. Ariel started by asking me apricot by aoricot which were for the bag and which to throw away. I had to tell him that he was behaving like a 3 year old and that at 19, he should decide by himself. So, if he wanted to throw away everything, he could do so. After that he used his head. I then went to buy some things with Humberto. I had an old housedress on and he came in his new Jaguar We had apricot juice with some things to eat and the left. I decided that I´d go to bed for a little while. When I woke up it was around 7 PM. I had napped the whole day! I´ll make something easy for dinner and if I´m still sleepy, I´ll continue with my long sleep. How was your Sunday?
I find it tiring to have to deal with too many people too.
@JudyEv, Since getting older, I, too, find it tiresome to be with too many people.
That was quite a long nap!
I´t was. And now I´ll go get a lunch-dinner. I´m very hungry.