Lunches are made!

I baked 3 chicken breasts that were marinated in a mango marinade. I pulled a chicken breast that was already marinated and baked out of the freezer and had it thawing all day in the fridge. I just finely sliced up 5 heads of romaine, one for each day of the work week and put them into Rubbermaid containers. Then I chopped up the chicken breasts and distributed them across the 5 containers. My work lunches are made. All I have to do tomorrow is mix up some balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to bring for dressing. Otherwise my lunch is done.
• Peoria, Arizona
That sounds very delicious!
I'm so sick of chicken on lettuce you have no idea.
• Peoria, Arizona
@NJChicaa I understand that haha Even though I lived on just chicken no other meats for many many years because red meats made me sick and even some turkey too.
@DWDavis (14270)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I wish I could be so organized about preparing my lunches for work. I usually find myself throwing something together each morning before I rush out the door.
I set aside time every Sunday afternoon to do it so I have them ready for the week. Just part of trying to keep to the diet.
@DWDavis (14270)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@NJChicaa You've got a good system worked out. Keeping to a diet is a lot easier with a plan like yours.
Sounds like you are basically set for the week.
yes I am. Lunches are done. Now I just have to worry about dinners.
Sweet. Sounds fancy. I love having left overs. I brought mine to work today also!
I would be trying to do this too. Make up a week's lunches at once. Best way to go in my opinion.
I am bringing vegetable beef stew for my lunch for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thursday and Friday will be a Wowbutter and jelly sandwich. Wish I could take a salad, but they don't hold up well in the car.