Who will sleep on the mattress ?

@Linda1234 (4769)
Houston, Texas
A man with his son a young man traveled to a place. When the day was dark, they wanted found a hotel to sleep. The hotel had no more room to check in. The man asked them for a help.The manager of the hotel told the man just had one room for the man and the son. The manager asked them :do you still want that room ? The man said sadly:we want it .When the man with son went into the room, they found just one bed in the room.But they all tired wanted to sleep early.The man fat and strong,They would not sleep on the same bed.The man told the son : One sleep on the mattress no bed,The other one sleep on the bed no mattress.Which one do you choose ? The son want sleep on the bed with mattress .He never sleep on the mattress on the floor.Also never sleep on the bed without matthews. Do you think who would only on the mattress ?
• New Delhi, India
The son should have opted for the sacrifice. It could have been completely mutual.. For me I don't think it is something that could not be sorted.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
you are right. The mattress soft , the bed without mattress is hard. The son should sacrifice.
• New Delhi, India
@Linda1234 yes...I think there has to be no question about it.
• Peoria, Arizona
Well logically...they could have just asked for more blankets and pillows and could make a bed or some places you can ask for a cot. But this is the situation of sacrificing, normally a parent would give their child the bed because that is what parents do. I've done the case where I gave my dad the bed and I slept on the floor, with no pillow and it was also a 2 star motel...the floor was gross and I used a pillow case as a blanket just so my dad could rest better since he had to drive and my step mom was there too. Sacrificing, who has to do more work, who needs to be more efficient, and who is in better shape to sleep without the mattress. That is how you decide.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
you are right.thank you !