When you can't justify yourself....

@jeets03 (266)
Mumbai, India
You know you are right, you know you have not done wrong still there are times when you are speechless and can't justify yourself. It gives you more pain when it happens with someone whom you love the most. We make a big mistaking taking them granted that they will understand us but it does not happen always the way you want. And then we prove ourself that we are just another human being.
@franxav (3018)
Yes, I have been through this kind of injustice in my work place.The boss had accused me of theft when I didn't steal a thing, had spread lies about me. I denied it. Confronting him would have begun a row which would have given him an excuse to terminate me. That handle I didn't give him. I pray to God to give me justice.
@jeets03 (266)
• Mumbai, India
I am sorry to read it but the truth comes out always. You will get your justice.
• New Delhi, India
At those times I prefer to remain silent . I wait for my actions to speak my side or wait fir the correct time ...
@masood72 (4191)
• Amersfoort, Netherlands
yes some time it happened when we dont have preparation for discussion.proper preparation of discussion can you save from such a shame..
@shaynas (5490)
It happens to me a lot. Where i know i am true, but can not explain. Anyways, i hate justifying myself.