All better

@dodo19 (33316)
Beaconsfield, Quebec
On Friday, my youngest daughter was sick, while at daycare. She was still sick when we got home. She was alright Saturday morning, but threw up once that afternoon. Saturday night was my turn and my eldest' turn. We were both sick during the night. My eldest was also sick yesterday morning. She slept on and off yesterday afternoon. Whatever my youngest daughter had, my eldest and I caught. Thankfully, today we're all feeling better. I'm just happy all of that is over. It wasn't pleasant to be sick, see my kids sick, and have to do so much laundry to get the germs out of the house. I'm just happy to say it's all over and happy that it didn't happen on Christmas.
I'm glad your all feeling better now. Yeah that would have been terrible to have on Christmas!
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
They will be fine. Remember them in your prayers
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm certainly glad we're better as well. Better now than on Christmas.
@Madshadi (8922)
• Brussels, Belgium
I hate when I am sick too. Especially when it lasts and won't go away. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better and ready for house work
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It's never pleasant to deal with sickness. I'm certainly glad we're better as well.
@Madshadi (8922)
• Brussels, Belgium
@dodo19 sometimes it is when I get to stay in bed and don't have to go to work lol. But not if its something severe
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
God is great
So glad to hear that whatever sickness struck your family is over before the holidays!!! Most of us have spent some pretty sick times during the holidays over the years.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I can remember having a cold on Christmas eve. Not pleasant. I'm just glad this sickness is gone before Christmas.
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
It is cumbersome tobe sick durong the holidays. You become an incpnvinience to others who want to celebrate
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I wish you permanent revovery. May Almighty God grant it to you and your family
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thank you. For the moment, we're all fine. Hopefully, it stays this way.
@stbrians (15854)
• Kakamega, Kenya
@dodo19 it should. God is hearing and responding to our wishes
@moffittjc (44546)
• Gainesville, Florida
So glad to hear that you guys all got over being sick, and just in time for Christmas! Glad to hear you'll be able to enjoy the holiday without worrying about the flu!
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Trust me, I'm glad we're over being sick in time for the holidays. Hopefully, nothing happens between now and then. I would like to be able to enjoy the holidays without the flu or anything else.
@moffittjc (44546)
• Gainesville, Florida
@dodo19 Praying that you and the family stay nice and healthy through the remainder of the year and beyond, so that you can have a very Merry Christmas and an awesome New Year!
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
@moffittjc thank you. I hope so too.
Sorry they had to be exposed to those specific germs but the good thing is if those germs come around again, and they will, the bodies are now prepared
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That's definitely a good thing. Their bodies are now prepared, if it happens again. Hopefully it doesn't happen any time soon.
@dodo19 well if it causes suffering of any degree, no I hope it does NOT happen again soon but like I said, they are prepared from a stronger immune system
I'm so happy that whatever illness struck you and your girls, it is now gone in time for the holidays.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Believe me, so am I. As much as I don't like anyone getting sick, it's better to have happened when it did than on Christmas.
@dodo19 I agree with you on that!
That must be a good feeling to know that everyone is better now.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
It really is. I'm glad everyone is better.
It is hard to stop these bugs going through the whole household. Glad you're all better now.
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
That's very true. These bugs are bound to spread and there are chances that someone else may catch it. I'm certainly glad we're better too.
Hopefully everyone will be well for Christmas!
@dodo19 (33316)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Thankfully, we're doing better. I just hope that no one else gets sick. Fingers crossed!