Talking should be easy.

You know I am so thankful to have this site to vent on. I just can't tell you how I feel at times. I feel bad that I need someone with me. The Dr.s feel I can't live alone any more. I know I need help but I would prefer help be my family and not strangers. Just about everyday G calls and I am upset. I would like it to stop to be honest. The little things I ask for are not bad. My daughter won't take out the trash. I simply said we both live here we both use the can we both should empty the can. She jumps down my throat. You would not believe it but our trash shoot is right by the front door. It's not like we need to travel in coats to the back yard or curb. I simply said no dishes in the sink. she empties glasses one after another in the sink. I say kay why not rinse your out your glass and use it. she jumps down my throat. I called a meeting for tonight. I will stay calm an relaxed and speak my mind. If it's too much for you to do the little i ask then let me know how much time you need to be gone. I have a friend that would love to move with me. I don't want that because she has a child. I can't take a lot of noise and no crying. Goodness no. But,I am good for now. I am just going to read your posts and remain in a good enough mood to carry on with my night.
Honey, you are handling this great. I think you have to be repetitious and that sucks but one day, hopefully, she will get it. Glad you are having a meeting. Glad we on Mylot are of help to you.
Thanks so much. I am trying and I am blessed each day so I hope to not panic if I can help it.
@sharon6345 ....You have to have something valid to hold on to and keep close. For me it is my kids.
At least you have the doctor to tell you that. I haven't had much companionship with any one these days.
JUst keep on doing what you are doing and you will stay good to go.
I am trying so hard to manage every day.
@sharon6345 You are doing good.
Hope the meeting turns out good and this is solved amicably.
A calm talk maybe just what you need. How about making a chore board and both of you sit down and say what each will do?