She got the cancer didn't want operation

@Linda1234 (4783)
Houston, Texas
Some one told me one man got cancer died. He was told got cancer and listened the doctor made operation .He spent lot of monies for treatment.Every day he spent two thousand dollars for it.He just lasted half years.Another woman got cancer, she didn't want operation, She said she would do some things what she wanted.She alived one and half years.The time just similar with doctor told her the time. But she was happy to do anything what she wanted. She had no terrible treatment experience.
Actually , some cancer patient doesn't want to undergo those chemo therapies . They said it will shorten their lives . But i have know some cancer patients who did and they live many years more .
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
i don't know how about terminal cancer.
@Linda1234 I think terminal cancer need not be operated .
@averygirl72 (15306)
Maybe it depends. Some are successful with their chemotherapy others are not successful. They still die shortly after.
• New Delhi, India
It varies from patient to patient and the cancer stage they are dealing with
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
most cancer are terminal like this.
• New Delhi, India
@Linda1234 yes and when it is this way it is better that no time is wasted on useless treatments.
It depends on the person. Some people choose to have treatment hoping to bear cancer and they do but other choose to not have treatments. I guess it depends if it is terminal or not.
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
yes you are right. I guess it's terminal period.
@Linda1234 Then I guess it would be better to enjoy the time you have left rather then suffer and be sick
It is hard to say which is better. But in fact some cancers can't be cured. But having the operating and treatments may make the patient have more hopes. But sometimes it makes their health worse and therefore they suffer a lot after that. And they can't live for a longer time anyway. So if the cancer is serious and it can't be cured, I think it is better to let it be and enjoy the rest life. Sometimes the good mood may make the miracle.
@Linda1234 (4783)
• Houston, Texas
your are right! thanks !