The Craziness is Just Beginning

By Jani
Susanville, California
I am not understanding the collective of the United States at this time at all. I feel like I'm off in my own world concerning beliefs and wants for my life. It's kind of a shame I have to still be in this country for the next four years. I was hoping this Trump b.s. was just some kind of media hoax, joke. But, alas, it isn't and that just makes me sick. The thing is most of the people I've talked to don't even like the dude either. If the statistics are true most of the people didn't vote for him? I don't know, whatever. It's done, don't want to argue about it, never did I just can't believe it.
The statistics came out today. He LOST! Our election process really should be changed. I hope you don't leave the country because of that egotistical lump.
• Susanville, California
Yes it should be changed because it is ridiculous that someone can be president with the people against them. They are meant to represent us. Not the little electoral college.
Why do you have to be here four more years? Are you able to leave sooner than that? I think you would be happier if you could arrange before the four years are up. I am sure you could work that out.
• Susanville, California
Well I'm broke and unemployed would mainly be the reason why. It isn't set in stone that I would have to stay in the United States but at the moment it's unlikely that I can leave.
I cannot believe how gullible some voters were in this election !
• Susanville, California
I agree. Trump himself has been quoted in saying some years back that if he were to run for President he would go on the Republican ticket because they are stupid enough to elect him. How can this not raise warning flags! Among tens of other stupid things he says and does on a regular basis.