I can't drink a lot of water ?

I love iced water like a lot of people do. For some reason I have been drinking just plain bottled water out the fridge. I drank three yesterday along with three today. I am sure I will get at least one more bottle this evening. I don't know how to measure the amount in bottles that are too much for me. I know I am going to the bathroom so that has to be good. Do you like a lot of water too? I am going to think about 2 more bottles before midnight. I do know now I need to ask once more to change my medications. I am way to thirsty off these pills. I just learned it could dry rot my teeth. Which was why I got off the last medication. I hope to remind myself this week to go talk to the Dr. he will not like it but oh well.
I try to drink eight to ten glasses of water a day as I am diabetic
@ridingbet (59621)
i think drinking water is good but it should be limited during evenings and night time because it could produce urine and we would not want to be always up to empty our bladder while we are sound asleep. how are you?
It does that too me all night if I don't stop before bedtime.
@ridingbet (59621)
@sharon6345 sorry for asking, but are you taking diuretics?
Yes I drink a lot of water.
I am sure you do with all that working out.
• New Delhi, India
Omg.. In winters I'm able to finish a single one only
oh i can see that as well. I cna drink all day winter or summer. As long as I am home. Outside I can't drink much.