How to have a clear skin?

By RK
@ragikutty (2460)
Kerala, India
I am not talking about being fairer. But i really wish if i could get rid of pores on my face and all the patch marks. Somewhere i read about a baking soda + water remedy. But scared to test it on my face and see. Is there any working remedy for the face? I mean this kind of demotivates me when taking photos or going in front of others.
@Julie555 (2551)
Best remedy for clear skin is to clean your body from inside.Start drinking plenty of pure water(2,5-3 liters a day) and avoid junk foods,especially fried staff and sweets,like candies and chocolate.As for external measures,I would advice to go with nature, washing your face with honey, clay,natural soap,salt as an exfoliator and apple cider vinegar or lemon water as a lotion.Results will surprise You
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
Thanks a lot. Its really difficult for me to drink that much of water. That's why I am looking for other means.
@Julie555 (2551)
@ragikutty Even for me sometimes.But make it a habbit.Take a bottle of water with You everywhere and put reminder on your cellphone
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
@Julie555 I do have a bottle of water all the time. But keeps forgetting to drink
@Ayuriny (5176)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
I drink lots of water and eat fruit everyday. I hope this can help you..
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
But does this really help? I don't drink water unless I am thirsty. May be that's why my skin is all horrible.
@Ayuriny (5176)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
@ragikutty I hope so. I also use honey for my face.
Maybe you should try the baking soda + water . It won;t harm the face anyway , the baking soda.
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
Thank you. I might try this soon as nothing else seems working.