Anxiety problem for days now

United Kingdom
i am trying to stop myself from biting my nails. it is not bleeding yet but if i won't stop it will be bleeding. i am holdings hands to keep it away from my mouth- my teeth. i am also trying to keep on mylotting- posting discussions and responding to discussions so that i can divert my attention. also got myself another tinned peach slices and a peppermint tea so that i can divert my attention to food, drink and mylot. so far it is working. i am really trying my best to calm myself whenever i get anxiety attack. i am not taking any medication or pills. i just know that i am having anxiety when i consciously biting my fingernails and sometimes unconsciously couldn't stop until i get my fingers bleeding then it'll be a bit sore and painful. my finances has a lot of things to do with my anxiety. money. money. money. i struggle to manage my money. oh well. who doesn't? also thinking and worrying about people. well, a person. me: lying to myself. how's everybody doing?
So far so good but a bit disappointed it will NOT be a White Christmas after all--- rain, rain and more rain !
likewise! no snow! no snowflakes! so depressing! just cold. cold. cold.
@therealmaryyy well the cold without snow is boring not so much depressing BUT when sun shines on wet grass and concrete with not so much as a smidgeon of icy flakes, there is no visual appeal being made so the holiday kind of looses its magickal shine
@enlightenedpsych2 i agree! and wow very detailed explanation there :)
If you're unable to cope up with your anxiety problem on your own, I would advice you to seek help from a counselor. He/She will guide you manage anxiety and might also help you pave a way to manage your resources in a careful fashion.
i can still pretty much manage my anxiety. it does not happen everyday but when it happens- it is not pleasant. that's why i think i say its too much.
@therealmaryyy But before it begins to hamper with your daily functioning you need to take action.
@meghagpta3003 yes i understand. but it hasn't gone that far. :)