So Is This What It means To Be Tolerant Or Is It Racist?

MTV has pulled this ad along with other ones of the same nature after getting backlash. If you haven't seen them here is one that is getting the most exposure to point out the problem. Before we go there I would like to ask people if they can find any FACTS to either support or refute what is being said here. Here are some facts to consider while watching this video: 1. First Woman Millionaire: Madam C. J. Walker Born: December 23, 1867 Died: May 25, 1919 Race: African American 2. Blue Lives refers not to the color of a persons skin but to the color of their profession. It is real as they are a set group of people and are 'Technically' a minority where ever they are. 3. Martin Luther King fought for a color blind society and this video is very color AND gender specific (Seems discriminatory). Now I am not saying that the video doesn't have value, but maybe the value is in showing what a true act of discrimination is. Your turn... What say You?
This is the first thing I have seen from MTV all year. It's not good. Gird your loins, folks: You’re about to get woke, courtesy of MTV News. Don’t say we di...
@DWDavis (12860)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I've watched the video, and seen a conservative female commentator's reply. The video itself was made, as I understand it, by a bunch of cupcake snowflakes at M-TV, in other words, a privileged bunch of semi-famous people who haven't a clue what it is to live in the real world and face real life problems.
@TheSojourner (17310)
Since they all seem to be in their 20s, I'm glad to see that they have the right answers for 2017. *sarcasm* I know that I'm plumb out of answers.
@PatZAnthony (12863)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
I'm not really sure what that video would be other than amusing. It could have been edited a tab better, that's one thing.
What is real is the fact that there will always be people who will not like someone just because of the color of their skin.