Do You Have Multiple Passive Income Source

Kochi, India
We all need money to survice and also loves to make money. We all might have a source of income which helps us to lead a better life in the solution. But once our income source dries up, we will be stranded in the middle of not knowing what to do. There will be a lot of situations when our income sources dries up and we go down financially into trouble. I have experienced it before and also some of my friends are going through the same. One of the best way to tackle such a situation is to have multiple passice income sources. If we have multiple passive income sources, our financial situations will not be harmed much even if our main income source dries up. We can make up for that by relying on our passive income sources. I do not have a lot of passive income, but have a good idea on how to generate passive income and most of my passive income sources as online. Do you have multiple passive income sources? If not, it is the best time to start going for alternate passive income sources as it can help you in the time of financial crisis.
I am not sure if writing in mylot is a passive income. But I had invested certain amount of money lat month. Hopefully, it would be a passive income starting this month.
• Kochi, India
Thats great and mylot is indeed is a passive income. Have you invested it online or somewhere else?
@cacay1 (33190)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Me, I am teaching as a Math professor in a university, and mylot side line plus other two sites.
• Kochi, India
THat is a healthy passive income Erly..
• Preston, England
very little passive income mostly from here for me
• Kochi, India
Same for me too...but we will have to go through different passive income sources to stay afloat.
@redtesha (1924)
Hi, I am selling my designs at graphicriver as my passive income. My brother selling his images at shutterstock for passive income too. Sales quite good and both of us love those sites :)