Who Has Seen the New Star Wars Movie?

My son took his son, who is my grandson and three of my great grandchildren to see the new movie, “Rogue” something or other. I’m not sure of the name of it. I did hear that it was a good movie. However today, I read that more people attended the opening of the “Snow White” movie, in 1937, than the opening of “Star Wars” in 1977. I thought that was very interesting. A piece of trivia about movies that I think is disgusting: The F-word was uttered 257 times in the movie, “Pulp Fiction” I never saw the movie and never wanted to. “Lawrence of Arabia” a 216 –minute movie with thousands in the cast, and yet not a single woman had a speaking role. Amazing!
I can believe that about Pulp Fiction.
I don't understand why that word is used in any movie.
@IreneVincent A reflection of reality of how people of certain stations speak.
@JohnRoberts Using foul language shows that a person lacks a good vocabulary.
Very interesting facts. I will wait and buy the dvd for the latest Star War movie.
I haven't seen the new movie yet either. I guess I'll wait until it comes on Netflix
The F word bugs me a lot and I can't stand hearing it in movies or ordinary life.
I agree. Using any foul language indicates to me a total lack of intelligence.