I don't want to give up all my friends.

I am sitting here thinking about how people come together and only have each other. I don't think anything is wrong with that for them. For me I don't want that life. I want friends male and female alike. I can't believe in this day and age this man would expect me to give up my friend just to make him happy. is it his age or what? I never had anything like this happen to me for me to be this upset. I can't begin to tell you how nice it has been all this time. This is our first bump. I am going to let him know until he and I are one in the same house he will not control me. Not now not ever. I pay my own dam bills. To give up that control I would be done lost everyone. and if we ever split those friends would not want me again. Hell no. he will get his tail handed to him tomorrow. And as God is my witness I been a very very decent person to him. I never ever try to tell him what he can and can't do. I am going to give him my mind on a platter.
You shouldn't have to give up your friends for any man or to be in any relationship. He can not control you and tell you who you can and can not see. If he does not trust you after all this time together then he should not be with you.
It breaks my heart to know that I once again have this mess going on. It's been me and him for so long that he has to know it's not a chance I am going to screw on him. Why do men have to be that way. This is just not cool.
@sharon6345 I don't understand it either. You two spend so much time together and you show him all the time how much he means to you. He should know you well enough by now to know you are not like that.
I may sound shrewd but inscribe it deep in your mind that never give up on your friends for a man or for someone else whatsoever. You'll not lose much when you walk over your friends for a man but you'll be at a total loss when that man walks out leaving you behind with no friends. A man who wants to control your life to the extent that he doesn't want you to have your own social circle, either needs to be talked out of it, or be left on himself if fails to understand your point of view.
I am going to let him know I love him. I want to be with him but o way am I going to give up my friends for anyone that can up and leave tomorroow. I would never tell him what he can and can't do ever.
I think ypu need to straigh the whole thing out. He should not have done what he did. Bringing a knife into your house is just wrong.
I just need to get passed this anger in me.The hospital had no beds till the morning. I came back home.
Of course you shouldn't give up your friends. He has no right trying to control anything about you. This guy isn't good for you Sharon. Aside from which he isn't even really available to begin with.
@masood72 (4173)
• Amersfoort, Netherlands
me too never forget my friend