So many wonderful movies to choose from this Christmas-time season

I am reeling in awe with how many great Christmas-themed movies came out this year on of course the best channel Hallmark and then the other channels like LifeTime, Freeform, AMC, GetTv and even the prime stations like ABC, NBC and CBS. My poor DVR has a bunch of good stuff to last us well into the 2nd or 3rd month of the New year, ya know to keep the spirit stoked. I have a lot of favorites, too many to mention but I am sure you have thought some of the ones I really liked, you did too or will if you haven't seen them yet. Which leads me to the question of what Christmas movies you have seen or not seen yet and are looking forward to watching on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day (and yes even the YULE LOG counts . . .) ?
@Madshadi (9016)
• Brussels, Belgium
Netflix has some good Christmas movies this month.
I cannot afford that as cable is expensive enough . . . @Madshadi and hello
@Madshadi (9016)
• Brussels, Belgium
@enlightenedpsych2 Yeah Netflix is kind of expensive. But the cable option here is very bad.
@Madshadi well we had choices, but the dish was a nuisance to equity so that was no longer permitted so I had to go with cable
I am really enjoying the Christmas Hallmark movies and the ones on Lifetime. I have to admit the names of the movies are rather muddled due to watching quite a few. My favorite Christmas Eve movie is the original "Scrooge."
I don't watch many at all, since I'm Jewish, but those I've seen on Hallmark and others over my lifetime were touching and lovely. Merry Christmas to you!!!!
@blitzfrick (2912)
My favorite xmas film is Bad Santa.
@moffittjc (46415)
• Gainesville, Florida
I've been watching quite a bit of Christmas movies on Freeform. On Christmas day, I will watch a Christmas Story on TBS, as they usually play it for 24 hours straight on Christmas. It's always been a favorite movie of mine.
We are going through all of my old videos such as Scrooge the musical, my favorite A Christmas Carol with Alaister Sims, Christmas Vacation, both Home Alone and so on. Then on the net we found a whole bunch more so there is plenty to watch.
i only watch movies online and my fave Christmas movie is Home Alone!!! :)
@KristenH (25178)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I've seen a bunch of Hallmark movies on Saturday nights. I hope to watch the Sunday night ones during the marathon--and tape some, while I'm at church/asleep.