Possible Christmas Typhoon

I was watching the news yesterday when the weather man said to have possible visit from a typhoon and it's heading for my country this Sunday. I'm glad I was able to bathe my dog since it's been sunny this whole week. And I've been bringing my umbrella just in case too. We won't have snow, but It's sure going to be a Wet Christmas. Hope it's not strong enough to cause black outs.
@ridingbet (60769)
i hope the affected areas will not have the same problems that we had with the most recent visit of Lawin. it is sunny down here.
i agree. hope it spares the north luzon region. do you have internet now?
@ridingbet (60769)
@hereandthere yes my dear. i am now on net book and the net is good.but i have to leave once in a while because i watch TV and i will have my bath a bit later
It's also sunny over here @ridingbet I've had my bath this afternoon because it was too darn hot.
It was said in the news that Bicol will be hit . Oh my ! People are now praying that it will change direction and just leave the Philippines without damaging any place .
@sunrisefan (21553)
I think you invited Nina to your province, Ms. LT hehehe!
@sunrisefan Oh no ! SHe's a very unwanted thing to happen. So this morning since the roof isn't wet though it was already gloomy , husband went to the rooftop to see if there are leave on the gutters . And while me and brod-in-law was already in the car for our respective offices , we remembered the cable satellite on the roof and hoped he dismantle it first and store it inside the house . Please help me pray that the storm will change direction and just go back to Pacific Ocean .
@sunrisefan (21553)
@SIMPLYD Many are praying that Nina either disisipates or changes course where she won't do any damage.
@annierose (18021)
I have the same hopes as you. My sister and her husband will be heading to Romblon this day via a ferry. I hope that they will be there safely. I will stay at home with my mom this Christmas season. How about you?
how long does it take to travel from metro manila to romblon? is that where you're from, or you brother in law?
@annierose (18021)
@hereandthere My brother in law. I have never been there.
@annierose i wish them a safe journey.
I hope it downgrades from a typhoon and there aren't any damages or outages of any kind.
Hello @just4him yeah I hope so, a storm is what we don't need right now since people need to spent their christmas out there.
@Letranknight2015 I pray it is just a regular storm and nothing major.
I hope it's just rain and not a typhoon!!!!
Well, rain itself is bad specially if you live in a flood prone area @DianneN
@sunrisefan (21553)
Yes, a wet Christmas indeed but I hope you'll still have a merry one. Enjoy the holidays!
Hello @sunrisefan I hope God will be merciful and weaken this typhoon. Otherwise, brace ourselves!
@sunrisefan (21553)
@Letranknight2015 Yes, God is our protector, my friend. Still, enjoy your Christmas!
@sunrisefan That is true, it's his birthday.
@MGjhaud (20866)
It's raining here. We seldom get it though it's been a cold weather for us in weeks now. I do hope it won't rain tomorrow cause i'm going out haha.. it would be so hard in my case.. hey, merry Christmas.
Hello @MGjhaud well, it never hurts to prepare yourself special with the small size umbrella or some light jacket or something. Merry Christmas too.
@MGjhaud (20866)
Thank God it didn't rain hehe.. It was too hot outside when i came out instead..
@MGjhaud well, it rained here but not as strong.
@1hopefulman (33742)
That is not good news! I hope the typhoon heads where it can't do much damage.
I only hope that the storm would just get weaken at least @1hopefulman
@acelawrites (12558)
Yes, it could be a stormy Christmas for us, specially in areas that will be in the typhoon path. Anyway, people still find time to celebrate with their families. Merry Christmas!
I only want for them to safe this Christmas because of the storm. Well, right now I just want all of them to have a safe and quiet christmas.
I wish that you will be enjoying this Christmas
Oh, yes I'm going to enjoy this coming Holidays as long as it's quiet.