Oh yeah...That's a thing.

Peoria, Arizona
I kind of forgot to sleep. Oops! I guess that is okay, I am going to be working throughout the day on Christmas presents because I don't know how to do anything NOT last minute. Have to take a pause on the drawing and do all the crocheting. Thankfully, I am only working on two gifts because that is all I ahve around me is two people. So, that is handy. Alright, so who wants to keep me awake?
I still have several things to do.
• Peoria, Arizona
Yeah it is a little overwhelming right now.
If you're sleepy now, why not give in and take a little nap and then you will feel more refreshed and can get working on your gifts. I would hate to see you make errors if you are tired and working on it now. Good luck!
• Peoria, Arizona
I ended up falling asleep haha I was really tired.
lol Not me, I am falling asleep in my chair as I respond here, I have had a very busy few days.
• Peoria, Arizona
Then get some sleep! haha you need it!
@Freelanzer (8950)
I got up at at 5 this morning even though I wanted to sleep in. There is always so much to do at this time.
• Peoria, Arizona
That is very true, I was dealing with the same situations.