Are you a friendly person?

For me I can say that I am a friendly person sometimes even too friendly to some extent. I think ever since I have always been a people pleaser and maybe this is why I am friendly so that people will like me although I know that this is wrong so sometimes I remind myself. I have the fear of being ignored, before this fear was too big but now I could care less. Also, it's because i love the vibes of having people around me that like me for who I am and I know how it feels to have great friends around. How about you? Are you a friendly person? Do you introduce yourself right away even when unexpected by a stranger? Share your story!
@montero (4727)
Am a very reserved person, I rarely make new friends.
Okay I see, I know a person who is reserved like you and chooses only a few people to open up to. I think it's because he has to truly trust a person before he shares them any information or stories that are personal. Well I think it really depends on each person as each of us is unique and has individual preferences. What's important is that you are happy with what you are and the things you choose.
@ms1864 (8135)
• Bangalore, India
I am friendly...but i'm usually not the first person to start the conversation. If someone tries to talk to me...i can carry the rest of the conversation.
I love meeting people who have that kind of personality. I love having conversations with people for hours and hours wherein we don't ran out of topics and have fun at the same time. These are the people I keep because for me, not only do they stimulate my mind but they also help me learn new things and express my thoughts and feelings. Keep staying like that friend, and be happy always!
@ms1864 (8135)
• Bangalore, India
thank you so much!
@zarlamain (22801)
I am polite, but that can be seen as friendly.
Good for you my dear friend! Being polite gets a lot of positive things to happen to your life. People will be happy to be around you and feel at ease and they will also have respect for you and see you as a person of integrity. Happy mylotting my friend and I hope you stay blessed!
@zarlamain (22801)
@BigMoney25 Thank you!
I seem to be more at ease just striking up conversations with strangers than with people I know. No same-old-thing discussed during a conversation with strangers.
@Ofirfir (30)
I dont know if i can write on myself you know because its difficult.. what i am know is that i tried very hard sometimes to be nicer and a gooder person. Some years ago i was told i am not friendly but i have change since than and i think i got to be more friendly than i was pefore...
• Calgary, Alberta
I am a selectively friendly person. I do not want to be friends with people I won't get along with and people I have no chemistry with. I can be professional to everyone and be nice but I won't be a doormat because my last name is not Welcome.
yes And What about you ?
@shaynas (3940)
People who know me, consider me very friendly but who don't know me, they feel i m egoist and don't talk :)
@sabtraversa (4581)
I'm not very friendly. I LOVE people, really. But I'm always afraid of disturbing them, so I usually don't start conversations by my own or attempt to approach someone. However, when I gain confidence towards a person, I can be really loving and caring. I may not always show I care, but I think of my dear ones quite a lot. And I'm usually available to help others. I'm also afraid of being ignored, I don't like large groups because of that. I'd rather be with one or two people but I'll be sure the attention will mainly go towards me.
@HAPPSINGH (51142)
• Jalandhar, India
Yeah I am also like you a friendly person. You will get to know about me here on mylot and my discussions. Have a great day friend