Good Morning!!

@Hate2Iron (7310)
Another bright and cheery morning!! I have everything done for Christmas just in case another storm hits. The weather network is hinting... so we will just have to wait and see. I will miss my Christmas Eve shopping though. It's never to actually have to buy something when I'm in a panic, but more just to get out and absorb the Christmasy feel of the town. I guess it all comes down to my favorite song... Silver Bells. I have always loved that song. Do you have a favorite Christmas song??
Are stores in your area open 24/7 for last minute shopping? I hear on the radio Khols will be open 24/7 for last minute shoppers lol!
• New Delhi, India
This is so good. Does this happen everywhere
@Hate2Iron (7310)
Don't really know. This will be our first Christmas in Manitoba. It was crazy out there yesterday and have no plans on returning until the madness is over!!
@Hate2Iron Hehe I hope everything is OK now. Is it very snowy? Have you lived in snowy conditions before?
"O Holy Night" is my all time favorite. My dad, who was trained in voice in New York City, sings that one and it always makes me cry when he does. One time I went up on stage when he performed that one and gave him a kiss on his cheek when he finished. All wondered who the blonde woman was who kissed his cheek. Dad loved that.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
That is so cute!! My dad always reminded me of Bing Crosby and whenever he sings, dad pops into my mind. Unfortunately I don't think Dad could sing lol!!
I love so many Christmas songs! =) I love this time of year too.
@Hate2Iron (7310)
I know what you mean. I actually saw people with smiles on their faces yesterday!! That doesn't happen much this close to Christmas! Finally... people with Christmas spirit!!
Silver Bells is certainly a lovely song. I don't know that I have a favourite.
@rina110383 (24202)
Silent night. I love all Christmas songs.