Off to the Market

Kochi, India
Today is saturday mourning and obviously an off day for me. Tomorrow is Christmas and a lot of items needs to be purchased today. I am about to head towards the market in the morning to buy some items for the kitchen. It includes items such as Fish, Chicken, Beef etc as these are all parts of the Christmas celebrations in Kerala. Today, it will be too crowded in the market, but I have to be there to get the best things at the best prices. Once I am back from the market, I have a lot of tasks in my hand and it almost seems that I will turn a tired man by afternoon. I have to make a lot of short travels for purchasing various things and riding in the scorching sun makes you indeed dehydrated. But I will regularly come online to check my online resources and hope to meet you regularly.
Sounds like you will sure be busy for sure. I am going to relax online.
• Kochi, India
Yes..offcourse a busy saturday..
@geopiscean Have a safe trip out there.
@HAPPSINGH (67608)
• Jalandhar, India
@sharon6345 Hows you feeling today sharon
@HAPPSINGH (67608)
• Jalandhar, India
Very nice, So you can enjoy your time shopping and preparing for the Big day. Merry Christmas
@montero (4674)
Hope you don't over stress yourself in the end, when all is done just ensure you take a good rest.
@Sreekala (13323)
So you are busy with Christmas shopping even though there is lack of money Good, even in Delhi people are busy on shopping, most of the south Indian shops are crowded, filled with stars and other things for Christmas. Fish and Meat market is also crowded and become costly too. For me, I was busy in school with my son as today is parents visiting day.