I would like no gift over this gift.

I am going to sit here and think of how it was the thought that counts. Oh well,not much thought went into this tacky gift. I hope you can see that it's rusty already. I showed him what I bought for my friend and told him what I bought others. he was like you go all out for Christmas and your freinds. He then told me how I am a really nice person. Well that was when you should have taken this crap out the envelope. I can't believe anyone could pass this off as a gift. This could not have been something he was giving to me. he can take it and shove it up his azz. I will not be wearing this ever on my body What makes it worse is he kept bragging about buying me a ankle bracelet Baby you did not buy this out no store. A crack head gave you this. How terrible to give me this for my first Christmas gift. What makes it worse is I could not wear this even if I wanted too. My skin bleeds if I wear costume stuff. if I put this rusty mess on I could die. oh hell no I now need to be nice and not say anything. I wish like hell I knew this before buying him a $50 gift.
@garymarsh6 (14430)
I would probably give it him back and say sorry but I can not wear such stuff! It needs to be pure like me!
Gary your sweet. I did give it back and he did say he would buy me silver or gold.
@garymarsh6 (14430)
@sharon6345 Well done. You deserve to be treated properly. I hope he has taken note! Have a wonderful Christmas Sharon. Enjoy this special time!
Wow! Some men are very chensy. That's weird. And rather disappointing.
He was very nice though he took it back and promised me a real silver or gold one. I just hope he gets it.
@sharon6345 .....I'd hate to say what I think. I'm glad he at least had that much grace.
I am sorry to hear he gave you such gift. Even a $10 gift card would be much better. He should know you put effort and worked hard for everyone gifts... and he got you a costume jewelry that has already rusted =( No thought has been put in his gift you especially being your first Christmas together.... What did you tell him?
I told him I could not wear it because it was going to break me out. Plus it's rusty. He will buy me silver or gold.
@sharon6345 yeah it's already rusty Let's see if he gets you real gold or Sterling silver
He should have gotten you something really nice. That looks like something ypu would give to a child.
He said he found it in his draw and thought to give it to me.