She threw up all over herself

I am currently at my best friends house. It's four am but as I work third shift, well I can't sleep. I slept for maybe an hour before I could sleep no more. I was watching The Princess Bride when I heard the sounds of someone being sick. I went to check up on the person to find that it was my best friends niece. The poor thing has gotten sick once more and is currently out here with me trying to sleep. I got her a change of clothes, had her clean herself up. Hope she starts feeling better and that it isn't catching. How is your Christmas Eve thus far?
@katsmeow1213 (29047)
I was fast asleep.. I do hope the stomach bug isn't going around!
It's bugged me a bit. I am not sure if it IS per se what she is going through. I haven't thrown up but have had stomach upset. I've taken pepto to combat it though.
@ScribbledAdNauseum My stomach has also been feeling off lately.
@katsmeow1213 Yes, I am certain there's some sort of bug going around. Not the best day for it though. Tale it easy on eating today, easier said than done on a day like this though. Don't want to risk it.
I see it is now after 5 am I been up all night. I want to get some sleep but can't so I will be here for a while.
I have to charge my phone or I'd be on here. My phones on/off button is stuck so I have to keep my phone charged or it will be useless. Hope you can get some sleep
@ScribbledAdNauseum Me too I have a guest coming.
@sharon6345 I hope you enjoy your day with them.
@garymarsh6 (14096)
OH dear poor kid and at Christmas too. What a memory for her! Keep well !
I haven't talked to my best friend to find out if her niece is better, but I sure hope so! Thank you, I did feel a bit sick earlier but have taken some pepto bismal and am feeling much better.
Hope your friend get well . For you both happy Christmas.
Merry Christmas
@crossbones27 (19602)
• Redlands, California
That is nice of you to look out for her. Sucks to be sick.
Yes it does but she's sleeping peacefully now.
@alberello75 (17574)
• Genova, Italy
At midnight, I will go to the Christmas Mass. Have a Merry Christmas
Enjoy Mass.