What are your Holiday thoughts?

@owstalaga (4576)
Earlier today I was thinking of the best people to contact in order to offer property investments they can take advantage of. Out of all that thinking I came to conclude that the rich or those who have big money definitely control most of the country's money and make the world move their way. In Plurk I posted this: "Omg. We live in a world of power hungry people who run the money of everyone. And all of us ultimately just want to live a good life. Merry Christmas from my lovely mind." It might be too much coming from a simple real estate agent's mindset but this is what I realized from what I was thinking. If simple people like you and me want to make a living to raise their kids comfortably, how much more would the rich people do the same right? I mean, they have the money to make more money. They have a fall back in case their business does not push through and so they still make money off of their other investments? Aside from making money, they can fall into bankruptcy too if they get bad habits like gambling and such but aside from that if they are careful people they can build an empire. Their entire family can build more businesses and maybe a conglomerate. So now I am still wondering who should I contact who will be able to take advantage of luxury condominiums in the Philippines. I only know a few rich people and most of them are politicians or top business owners who already have their own real estate business. Who else should I contact then? I am definitely out of ideas. It may be quite a negative view but you should get the picture. So how about you? What are your Holiday thoughts aside from the Christmas celebration?
@crossbones27 (21176)
• Redlands, California
I could careless how rich they are my goal is to get as far as I can from them because they are dragging the world down and want nothing to do with it. Merry Christmas though.
@owstalaga (4576)
But even if you go far away from them they control a lot of what you purchase and spend. Happy Holidays too!
• Redlands, California
@owstalaga Yes maam they do and out of my control. I can do what I am already doing and just try to turn it off. Problem is at least this way I know what is going on. Maybe I combat here with what some may say silly mylot post or I can try to disappear in a Forrest and hope they do not find me. It is tough because that is a hard way to live being man wiped so much of the wild life out.
@owstalaga (4576)
@crossbones27 Well I read somewhere, I think in Florida they ban people from living off grid? Not sure if it's there or somewhere else but yeah I know it's hard to live "away from civilization" as we know it. It's easier to live out there like in farms etc but city folk don't wanna do the jobs they do right? But they at least get to eat enough. They just plant food and raise cattle/poultry and they can survive without any problem as long as there's water and electricity too maybe. But then they'd need to pay bills for water or electricity so they have to earn money and they will still be dragged into the system.
@epiffanie (10404)
We invest in properties and we have been offered to buy condo in the Philippines but we are not into condos or apartments .. We are thinking of buying a couple of houses but not in the Philippines.. I knew someone who have been scammed by some phoney realestate agents over there in the Philippines .. The couple I knew from here in Australia were offered a 2 bedroom condo in Quezon City and they made a downpayment of $10,000 ... they lost their money.. But this couple are very gullible anyway .. And yes you are right.. Money makes money ..The more you have money,the more you get money.. But you need to be disciplined and very wise about handling your money and make it work for you..
@owstalaga (4576)
Oh my, that is sad to hear. They should have dealt with the person personally and not just send money without even seeing the person or the property. Anyway, where are you planning to buy a property in?
Some rich people bug me and others seem to be doing okay. Some actually worked for it and did it in an responsible way. I don't live there so I don't really know where you could call. I would keep asking people and see what you come up with.
@owstalaga (4576)
Yeah I hope i get through to some of them...
@owstalaga .......Good luck.
@owstalaga (4576)
@celticeagle thanks! I had no such luck then. Hopefully in the coming months if i go back to that developer.