Fresh and Back After a Sleep

Kochi, India
As I had mentioned in my earlier post, I was too tired after the Christmas celebration and really was in search of some sleep. Finally I had a good sound sleep for almost 2 hours which was quite enough to get rid of my tiredness and return fresh. I had some mild headache before the sleep, but once I woke up, the headache was nowhere to be seen. I was sure that the headache will vanish after taking some rest or nap. So finally after getting back from bed, I just went straightaway to check my online resources and interact with my friends. And I am eagerly waiting to see and hear about my friend's Christmas celebrations and what all activities they did to make sure that they enjoyed the celebration. But a lot of my friends are not online now and I can clearly understand that it is mainly due to the aftermath of Christmas celebrations.
@Yadah04 (3024)
the holidays sure brought a lot of fun AND that weary feeling.
• Kochi, India
You are right Yadah
@Yadah04 (3024)
@geopiscean Yeah. and when everything turns back to normalcy, we long for another holiday to come.
• Kochi, India
@Yadah04 Yes...trying to bring it back to normal..