~ER Visit & Christmas~

3 of my kids
Jacksonville, Florida
Merry Christmas everyone! Last night Julian went to the ER. He has an upper respiratory infection. =( We didn't get home until after 1am. My poor baby is miserable on his first Christmas. After we got home we still had to wrap presents and we didn't get to bed until 4am! Thank God my husband helped me wrap this year. =) Our older 3 children are amazing too though! I woke up at 10 this morning and went to get the kids for gift opening. They were in their rooms reading books quietly!! Most kids would NOT wait that long and they wouldn't let us sleep like that. Their so good and we were so grateful for their patience. =) They were all so happy about everything! Now their playing with their stuff while I relax for a bit. How's your Christmas so far?
Glad that Julian is back home with you and that your 3 other children are so nicely behaved. Your husband and you are to be congratulated for having them raised so good.
@marlina Thank you! I was so proud of them this morning, I didn't expect them to wait so long. It was really nice. =) Thank you, we try to raise them right. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
@LovingMyBabies I just hope that more parents were raising their children as good as you are. We need more young couples like you doing the right thing.
@marlina Thank you. =) We try really hard to be good parents.
That is so nice of them to wait and be patience. Such a hard lesson for some adults to learn. I am watching a three part documentary I taped last night. It is an up dated history of jesus, his time, teachings, etc. Although I am not a religious person I am curious.
@celticeagle Yes it was surprising and a proud moment for us too. =) I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
@LovingMyBabies ......It was wonderful.
You raised them to be good so they are. I hope the baby will be ok. Did he come home with you. Is your Aunt still there with you.
@jstory07 Thank you, we have tried and hoped for the best. =) Yeah the baby is home with us. Unfortunately Aunt Mary is still here for now.
Poor little guy hope he feels better soon. Glad all of you are having a good Christmas. We are having a quiet one here and that is just fine with me.
@Happy2beme Thank you, he's been miserable and I hate it. =( I wish the sickness would go away. I hope you have had a wonderful Christmas!
@LovingMyBabies thanks I did. I hope Julian feels better soon.
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
They are so sweet... I love kids...
@amandajay Thanks you! =)
@amandajay (18072)
• North Shore, New Zealand
@fishtiger58 (30346)
• Momence, Illinois
it's been quiet, we had family over last night, so today it's just hubby, me and our 2 sons and ham dinner. We were up very late as we heard a friend of the family was in a bad car accident late last night. We are still waiting to hear more news.
@fishtiger58 It sounds like y'all had a great day! Oh goodness I hope your friend is okay. =(
@fishtiger58 (30346)
• Momence, Illinois
@LovingMyBabies Lots of stitches in his head, and his brother in law had the worse injuries, broken pelvic bone.
@fishtiger58 I'm sorry, I hope they both heal soon.
Poor little Julian, I hope he feels a bit better today. We had a nice quiet, Christmas day.
@LadyDuck Thank you, I wish he was doing better but not yet. =( I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
@LovingMyBabies The year 2016 was not the best for you and your family, let's hope in a better new year.
@LadyDuck It has been kind of hard but I'm sure next year will be better. =) Thank you!
What a bunch of great kids you have. Nice of your hubby to help with the wrapping. My husband offered after seeing how frustrated I was, but I decided that it would be easier to just do it by myself. How is the baby doing today? I hope a bit better.
@Elusivebutterfly Thank you! =) This is the first year my husband helped me and I was SO grateful for the help he gave me. He is still really sick, unfortunately.
@LovingMyBabies Prayers for the little one. Makes you feel so helpless when they get sick.
@ElusiveButterfly Thank you for the prayers. =)
Its too bad that Julian is so sick, that is exhausting on the rest of the family too. Your children sound like little angels to let you all rest like that.
@Juliaacv Thanks. =( It is and I feel so bad for him. I think so too, thank you. I was so impressed with them I had to share!
@LovingMyBabies I would imagine that your children have respect for you and your hubby and just wanted to help out, that's a true testament to the wonderful parenting that you're both doing!
@Juliaacv Thank you! Times like these make us feel like we are doing something right with our kids.
Christmas is lovely, we went to church at my brother's church. Later we took a meal to my dad's house and played some games. All adults for us this year.
It is nice when your kids know to have patience and cooperate.
@GardenGerty It sounds like you had a wonderful day! =) I am so glad.
Thank God that Julian is back home! And it's impressive that older children is well behaved :) God bless you and your family! Xxx
@therealmaryyy Thank you, they are good kids. We are so blessed. =) God bless you too.
@LovingMyBabies aww thank you! :)
I'm always afraid to stop by your page, lol! I'm sooooo sorry little Julian was so ill. I hope he gets well soon. Your children are so kind, good, and thoughtful. Glad they loved their gifts!
@DianneN I'm sorry, I know I haven't been very positive lately but I am doing a positive post in a little bit! =) Thank you, I hope he gets rid of this sickness soon. He is miserable.
@LovingMyBabies Hope no one else gets sick and Julian feels better. You have had almost as bad a year as I have. Lol! Hope we both have better luck and more positive posts.
@xstitcher (11254)
• Petaluma, California
So sorry your baby's first Christmas went that way ! At least he won't remember it. How awesome to have your kids be so calm and patient.
@xstitcher Thank you, I am glad he won't remember. Yes they impressed me so much with their patience!
@hostessman (9214)
• Tucson, Arizona
christmas was great and had a lot of fun.. sorry the little one had a problem, i hope all is well today
@hostessman Good I'm so glad! =) Thanks, he's really sick but at least he's home.
You do have really good kids!!! They must sense the stress, and don't want to add to it..My Christmas ended up being quite nice, after a slow start..Thank YOU!
@snowy22315 Thank you so much! =) I'm glad you had a good, quiet Christmas. =)
@ms1864 (6993)
• Bangalore, India
Hope Julian is feeling better. The picture is cute.
@ms1864 He is still miserable, my poor baby. =( Thank you!
@1creekgirl (10160)
Sure hope your little one is feeling better. Our kids and grandkids have all gone home and we're exhausted! But it was a wonderful Christmas and we are so thankful for God's amazing blessings.
@1creekgirl Thanks, he's still really sick unfortunately. =( I am sure it was exhausting but a blessing at the same time. I know that's how we are feeling too. Lol. We are very grateful for how everything went, and of course for all God has done for our family. Looking back one year ago til now is amazing.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Glad to know the baby is okay now. Good to have patient and well-behave kids this Christmas.
@averygirl72 He's still sick but at least he's home now. Thank you.
Merry Christmas and, that's a beautiful photo also love the tree :)
@TRBRocks420 Thank you! I hope you had a great Christmas. =)
They are amazing, patient children. I hope Julian feels better soon. Merry Christmas.
@paigea Thank you! I was surprised and happy too at their patience. =) Thanks, me too. Merry Christmas! I hope you have had a wonderful day.