Nearly out of breath

I thought I was early the other night when the Last night mass was held. Turns out they were more than expected. Though, they were some vacant seats I was out run by a family of four. Leaving me to stand the whole night. But few minutes later, I found myself breathing harder than the usual. I realized that there was no fan and it was crowded. Seriously, I thought I was going to faint, I decided to do some indian sitting position. That was the first time it happened to me, I should have went outside to catch a bit of fresh air.
@FayeHazel (18027)
I hope you're feeling alright. Is it warm this time of year in Philippians?
It's actually cold here @FayeHazel it so happen that the church was crowded and I didn't want to leave my space. so stupid of me lol
Yes, you should have got some air and, a merry Christmas. Hope you feel better now.
I survived @TRBRocks420 glad I didn't puke in there.
You should have taken a bit of fresh air outside for a bit.
Maybe I will be a lot earlier next time @Kandae11
Good to see people still go to church.
Hello @allknowing yes people still go to church, even though it's not as many as before.
@Letranknight2015 That means there is population explosion!!!
@epiffanie (10466)
I would have fainted there in the middle of the crowd... good thing you didn't ..
Hello @epiffanie my breathing was so hard that I didn't sing in some of chorus songs, that's not gonna happen next time.
@epiffanie (10466)
@Letranknight2015 it would be hard to sing in the middle of that crowd .. I would even find it hard to concentrate on prayers ..
That is how I felt in the summer when it was packed in my church. The air conditioning is a joke.
Hello @sharon6345 It must have been the carbon dioxide intake, there were just too many people inside.
@Letranknight2015 It could be for sure. I won't be staying that long in the summer again.
@averygirl72 (16656)
Church is crowded with people during Christmas. You should have bring a fan with you.
I thinking of buying that fan similar that mom bought at the ace but it cost almost ten dollars @averygirl72
Bless your heart!
thank you @AmbiePam
Next time do try to get some air or make a fan with some for of paper. The church did not have additional fold out chairs for such times as this?
It's crazy instead I bought a flash light so I wouldn't get bump into some one @ScribbledAdNauseum my big mistake. Nope they didn't provide or church goers would have make a fight for it, that probably reminds me to bring one one of these days.
Buildings full of people can get very stuffy. I am glad you didn't faint.