The Memories Of Christmas Past.

No this isn't really a walk down memory lane. It is a reminder of what Christmas is for some. There are people who have need that are often forgot. They may have broken down cars, no job or other problems: BUT they have one thing we all need sometimes... a smile. Why because they know it could be worse. To lighten the mood after Christmas here is an oldie but goodie from 'Da Upers"... Enjoy and share some of your humorous Christmas Memories. I have a new one but will wait to share it for another time.
I sang this in my 5th grade Christmas concert, and we've made it an annual tradition in Main Street that we play this song every week. The kids are weirded o...
@DWDavis (15101)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I got a good chuckle out of Rusty Chevrolet. My favorite fun song from Christmas past pays homage to 1950s B-Movie SciFi. The rocket sound effects were all done by one of the guys in the studio by mouth.
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue The next video is startingstop Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose BAD BIKER BENNY SubscribeSubscribedUnsubs
@DWDavis Thanks! I had never heard this one! Very fun!
@DWDavis (15101)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@Berniezeitler I think it was the flip-side of Bobby Helms hit, "Jingle Bell Rock." My mother had the 45 rpm record and I would play it over and over when I was a kid.
@PatZAnthony (13115)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
This video is new to me. Those who don't think things could be worse might want to volunteer helping the homeless.
@PatZAnthony Very well said!
we had a wrapping paper fight yesterday, dad kept waiting till random people weren't looking and chunked wads of paper at them, was funny
@Jessicalynnt That sounds like fun!
@marsha32 (6687)
I seen the picture and see now it's a youtube video. Sadly there are people with so many other needs that are more important to take care of than Christmas gift giving. Honestly I can put myself in that category as far as things that the money I spent could have or should have been used for.
@alberello75 (19522)
• Genova, Italy
However, there is a difference on how I was living Christmas as a child, compared to the present. It has changed ....