Every now and then...

Chile
there are posts about how money we have earned and how much money we want. I´m happy to comment that I have $13.6057 in the upper right side of the screen. It seems that in spite of Christmas, I´ll reach an amount I have never reached before: $15. I would not bet on it, but who knows! At first, this was a money goal and I thought about money for my vacations. Now I think more about how my closest friends are doing. Where will she be? I ask. Or will she be happy, as she has had a rough year! Funny enough, the less I think about the money, the more cents that pile up in the screen. I know nothing of algorhyms, but I know about friendship. Mylotters, friendship pays
I haven't been around as much as I usually am with the holidays but I will be back after the new year more often again. I have had a hard time catching up in everybody because when I do get here so many discussions have gone by. I hope all is well with you this holiday season.
@marguicha it is nice to have it over and to have some relaxing time. Glad you had a nice Christmas.
@Happy2BeMe It´s awesome. I have discovered that I tire easily.
@marguicha it is nice that you are able to nap
@oracle1ac (353)
am a dude with money on my mind right! when i was introduced to this site just yesterday, i never did know what to expect, truth be told i came into this thing with the idea that it would help me make a few bucks, but i never did know that it was not the money but the experience that comes from interacting that counts, i have been here now three hours and already i feel like i share personal experiences with peeps over here... viva @coral u are a great woman going through what u just shared with me
´Welcome to mylot! And I´m so glad that you got the spirit of the site immediatly! @CoralLevang is my best friend here and I´m more than happy that I had the chance to know her. All this thanks to mylot.
@marguicha Hugs you... Marga, you are a sweetheart, you know that?
@oracle1ac I share because none of us is exempt. We are all connected through common human experiences. It is by sharing that we all realize that we are not alone in our humanness. Thank you for the kind mention. and @marguicha you also made me cry....your words touch my heart.
Interaction pays is what I would say. Interaction keeps us in each others' lives and that is what myLotting is all about.
Right, friend!
• Pamplona, Spain
I love your avatar with the Christmas hat on as well great fun.
@lovinangelsinstead21 I picked both the smilies from the Net and fixed that hat on. Will have to change it soon. Thanks for noticing.
@averygirl72 (16655)
That's nice. You're doing well in your earnings here and enjoying the friendship at the same time
I like my earnings (who wouldn´t) But I love my friends!
@magallon (17937)
That is such a nice earning.. keep going and you'll surely reach $15..
I´m sure of that now. Thanks to my friends that live on the other side of the planet, even when I´m sleeping I´m earning. And I wake up and coment on your answers.
@magallon (17937)
@marguicha that's the best thing here in mylot...
@magallon Sometimes I earn more while I´m asleep
• Peoria, Arizona
Dang that is an amazing amount! I will be getting to the threshold before the new month but I don't know much pass that because I haven't been working as much on here as I did last month haha!
I´ll get rich anytime now
• Peoria, Arizona
@marguicha Hey, you are that amount richer than you were yesterday, so it works!
@DesirousDreamer But seriously, it seems that I´ll reach $15 this month which had been unthinkable for me before.
I should have $25 by the end of the month. I think your post is awesome.
I was thinking of you when I wrote this post
@marguicha That is good I hope. I hope your enjoying your day here.
@simone10 (21664)
• Louisville, Kentucky
That is a great goal and I hope that you make it. I used to set goals for myself as well but now I just write for the fun of it and to visit with friends.
I do exactly that yet cents come pouring in
@simone10 (21664)
• Louisville, Kentucky
@marguicha That's a good thing!
• Pamplona, Spain
Alas mine is nothing like that but again I love to write and chat so to speak so here I am for a while. Whilst I can be on here tapping away on the keys in peace as it relaxes me a lot. Friendship is more valuable to me as well.
I have many good friends here. That means a lot more than the few cents we can earn. Not that I don´t like the money
@TheSojourner (17448)
I am near to $12, which will be more than last month. I am surprised, actually. I think you will make your $15. You need only 28 cents a day on average to do it. I predict that you will reach $16 or more.
I will be happy with $15. And money keeps piling up here for my trip to wherever life will take me. At least, it seems that I´m fime from some of my ailments. I´ll go to 2 more doctors the 29th. I got an appointment in the morning, then I´ll invite Leticia to eat at an Arab restaurant and finally I´ll go to the other one.
I am always keen to come on here and find out how all my friends are doing. Over time, you remember more and more about them, their families, health problems, etc.
The same thing happens to me as we get to know each other better.
True! Here in myLot, money and friendships can be yours!
You are so right!
Nice. Friend. I'm a newbie here and I find your post.. read it and it gives me a Spirit to make money and make friends with Mylotters. Thank You.
That´s exactly the idea. Welcome to mylot!
It looks like you had a good Christmas. I only signed up 7 days ago, and haven't had time to do anything here as I did not know what to do since I'm new here. I just got time to come back and explore what this site is about, and it seems very different and interesting.
This is a social site and as lond as you relate to people here and interact, you will be earning. THere are rules of this site so check them to have more fun.
Friendship is absolutely worth more than any money. =) It's awesome how many friendships we have here!
It is a wonder. And they help us out in so many ways!
@annierose (17692)
Congratulations! That is such a big amount already! Haha! Mine is around $1 but I am already happy about it. I hope I can have my pay out by next year. Friendship is a gift from God. We can never live alone on this Earth without having even one friend. I see them as angels in disguise. Happy morning to you!
You mean by nex month? Because next year has 12 months
I'm new here but I just like the people here on this forum, they are all so nice
I´m glad you like mylot!
@Tina30219 (33690)
• Onaway, Michigan
That's good you are doing so good in your earnings.I agree mylotters friendships pay they are the best.
The more real friends you have here, the better you are paid. In money and in love
@FayeHazel (17164)
That's awesome, good for you!
Thank you!
Like anyone, I like to see the money 'grow', but since August 2015 I haven't really set any type of goal. I found out fairly early that I would likely hit the minimum every month just by the same activity levels I had here in the 'old' days, and after that I didn't really even think about it.
I decided that I would reach my goals here by just checking on what my friends were doing. I check every day at least a couple of posts from Patsie, as I know she needs the money. And I see about the friends that are having hard times. Now I have a very special best friend and any post will start a thread of talking about our lives past and present.