Monday: What A cold night

no snow. just cold!! it's midnight already here and the temperature is 3 degrees Celsius but it feels like 1!! or even -1 i've answered a few assessments and i only have one assessment left. i will finish it tomorrow and submit it before i go on holiday. i had a stressful couple of hours today cause i made a mistake. "neglecting" is the keyword. i had to do housekeeping and stay in another house which is just next door. i wanted to shower first before going there but unfortunately, the manager went to the house and i wasn't there. she was furious! i admitted that it was a mistake and there was also a lack of communication of me cause i didn't ask someone to just cover me up for a few minutes so that i could shower... but it has been done. it happened. i apologized. i admitted my mistake. she was just frustrated cause i know the answers to all her questions and she knew that i know what to do. well, i'm also allowed to make mistakes. anyway, moving forward... my spotify just stopped playing! oh gosh! i am playing songs for sleeping playlist :) really relaxing music :) what are you doing MyLotters?
@MGjhaud (20865)
It's a cold Tuesday morning here. I woke up around 6:00 AM -- looked at my online tasks and I've got plenty so i'll be working the whole day today.
@MGjhaud Have a nice day.
is it still raining there?
@MGjhaud (20865)
@therealmaryyy At the moment, no. @TheInvisibleMan Thanks. You do the same.
Cold nights are so nice, isn't?
sometimes it is nice when you're with someone! hahaha
@therealmaryyy That's why I like cold nights.
@TheInvisibleMan ohh wow! so i assume that you like cold nights cause you have someone next to you! hehe
I gather your supervisor has forgiven you for your error. Hope it doesn't get any colder for you.
i hope so :) it is a frosty morning today :)
So sorry you missed that housekeeping task. Glad you owed up to your mistake. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again. I'm just here online, posting and commenting the morning away.
thanks but things happened :) i know, i hope that it won't happened again too or to anyone :)
@PatZAnthony (13118)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
We are hoping not to have terribly cold weather this winter. Just who do we think we are? It would just be okay with us if we never see ice or snow.
it's snowing somewhere North and South here! mountain areas always get snow! we only have frosty mornings here :)
I am doing nothing right now except waiting for a roast to get done.
chicken? pork? beef? turkey? goose? hehe
To err is human.Good for you! You talked your way out of the trouble.