She Called My House, And Left A Message

@TLilly15 (1161)
Newport News, Virginia
My son's ex girlfriend, called my house and left a message, saying for some one to come and take her kids, because she wanted to end her life, I didn't do any thing so when my sister got home, he said I should take it serious, and my other sister yelled at me, so I just went in my bedroom, and closed my door, and my sister got on the phone and called then police, and gave them all the information, I had nothing more to say about anything, any more I just get blame for everything, so I will just stay out of everybody way, I am going enough right now, with my son being locked up in jail, because of this woman, right now I don't being around people.
I would say go get the kids. But I could understand your feelings about that. My brother who was killed was in jail. I hope she got herself the help she needs. It's got to be bad.
@TLilly15 (1161)
• Newport News, Virginia
I am not going to, raise some one else kids, this is not a job that I want, I had a hard time raising my own son, and no one was there to help me, at all not even my family, so I am staying out of all of this, I guess this woman is alright.
@TLilly15 I guess you have to do what you feel is best.. I can sure understand that as well. I hope your son will be ok and have contact with them when he gets out. My nephew is 5 months. My brother is gone now. My mom is helping to raise his son. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. Good day.
@TLilly15 (1161)
• Newport News, Virginia
@sharon6345 I don't know what, the out come is going to be so I just stay to myself
@ms1864 (7002)
• Bangalore, India
thats a scary message to get.
@TLilly15 (1161)
• Newport News, Virginia
My son told me, when she don't take her medicine, she talks like this all of the time.
• Peoria, Arizona
I understand this is a very stressful situation and they really shouldn't have yelled at you like that. But, if someone says they want to end their life, you cannot push that aside, I don't care if you don't like the person or what she has done. I hope she is okay, I hope you are okay. And for the most part I really hope those kids are okay and are being taken care of.
@TLilly15 (1161)
• Newport News, Virginia
She called back, and I guess she is alright, my sister talk to her I don't know, what was said or what happen, I am staying out of all of this.