mushroom traditional food

Semarang, Indonesia
did you ever look for mushroom in the jungle ? when i was child i seek mushroom inthe jungle for breakfast. it has spicy & good taste ,chewy. So nice you eat mushroom with rice in good condition & what about you?
@nomus24g (14767)
How come this discussion & the previous discussion by @AdeliaBlosom are ditto same? @JolietJake :: Any idea?? even their tags are same
It is rather suspicious, especially with both users being from the same place...
@nomus24g (14767)
@nomus24g I see her discussion has since disappeared
I am sorry to say but I never liked mushrooms.
@oracle1ac (341)
yea i like mushrooms too, too i dont get to eat it as much as i did when i was younger ...problem with mushroom is that u can eat the deadly one and not know the diffrence
@Ayuriny (5206)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
I like mushroom, but I never dare to go to jungle for seeking mushrooms. I usually buy them at the market.
@Yadah04 (2788)
i never managed to go in a jungle, much less look for some mushroom. although i love mushroom, but i only cook those ones that are bought in a supermarket. i am just scared at eating mushrooms that grow just anywhere. there are cases of food poisoning in our place because of eating wild mushroom.