Heading to bed with plans for tomorrow

@CoralLevang (34375)
I think it is about time for me to get into bed and try to sleep. I haven't done too much today, and need to remedy this tomorrow. Tomorrow I want to continue going through my closets and dresser to sort through things that I no longer wear and have no intention of doing so again, so that I can pull them together and donate them. I have already been doing that to some extent and have given away several bags of clothes to a friend who could wear them. I also want to make sure that I scrub my stove properly, and clean the oven. If I get nothing else done, it is important for me to accomplish this by Wednesday. I also have a stack of DVDs that I need to get through soon. I have already renewed them online at the library website. Tomorrow I plan to watch Walk on Water, a 2004 Israeli film about a Mossad assassin who is looking for a Nazi war criminal, and befriends the man's grandchildren in order to carry out his plan. It is amazing to me that this year is nearly completed. We have five days left in 2016. This one seems to have gone by rather quickly. I still have so much to do in five days. But for now, it's time to find my way to my pillow. Goodnight.
Maybe you´ll find the passport inside the oven
@CoralLevang (34375)
If it were there...it's incinerated by now. LOL
@CoralLevang That´s what happens when you are too clean
@CoralLevang (34375)
@marguicha Trust me. That isn't the case.
Since it is a rainy day here today - my plans are to do nothing. Of course, I'm not compelled to do anything. My oven could use a good cleaning but it only takes a button to push.....but I need the oven today so I'll put that off.
@CoralLevang (34375)
Now that I think about it, I need to see if this is self-cleaning.
@CoralLevang The only downside to self-cleaning you still have to clean the racks and I have a double oven that has a total of 5 racks so my husband will have to do them.
@CoralLevang (34375)
@AbbyGreenhill there you go!
@crossbones27 (13530)
• Redlands, California
Have a good slumber
@CoralLevang (34375)
Thank you. You, too, when it's your turn. Unfortunately, I haven't yet gone to bed. I need to within the next few minutes, if I want to try to sleep before 3 a.m. LOL
• Redlands, California
@CoralLevang It goes that way sometimes.I am a night owl. So usually 5 is my limit. That is also when the heater gets turned on. 8 Pm to 8 Am We live in this backwards world where those are the best rates if you want to stay warm working. The day I sleep. because it be cold lately.
@CoralLevang (34375)
@crossbones27 I need to sleep. It taunts me by standing at the edge of the bed to laugh at me.
@Platespinner (16721)
My to-do list for the rest of the year looks like it is going to be carried over into next year. Either that or I will be REALLY busy the next few days.
@CoralLevang (34375)
*laughs* sounds like the ends of most years!
@CoralLevang Yeah, one of these days I'l figure out how to stay on top of everything (I can dream, can't I?)
@CoralLevang (34375)
@Platespinner dream for me too, please!
Sounds like you have a plan for today. Hope you get everything accomplished. I also hope you got a good night sleep and feel rested today.
@CoralLevang (34375)
I'll try to sleep here soon. Still cannot get there. Will try in another little bit. It's now 5:30 a.m.
@CoralLevang hope you do manage to get some.
@alberello75 (11011)
• Genova, Italy
Good night to you, and see to rest in the best way.
@CoralLevang (34375)
Have to try to head back to bed....to get a bit of sleep.
@alberello75 (11011)
• Genova, Italy
@CoralLevang Take your time my friend
Sweet dreams!
@CoralLevang (34375)
If only I could sleep!
@CoralLevang oh geez!
Sort of a year end spring cleaning for you. Enjoy movie time.
@CoralLevang (34375)
Constant need to do so. Have accumulated much too much.
@dodo19 (26651)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope you've been able to have a good night sleep and that your cleaning goes well today. Good luck!
@CoralLevang (34375)
Thank you! I'll try to sleep soon....
@averygirl72 (11823)
It's good you already have a plan for tomorrow. You know what you have to do to be productive. Have a good night.
@CoralLevang (34375)
You, too!! Hope you had a good Christmas!
You have quite a list. Hope you can get to it all. I want to go through my writing and sort out the notes and things. That will be a good New Year's Day job for me I think. Maybe sooner but I rather doubt it.