For My Final Act

Redlands, California
I give you an act of kindness. No, not by me, to poor. By Mr Eddie Vedder. A family apparently went viral because they were evicted from their house or received a notice. Told their story online. Enough to make Eddie Vedder donate 10,000. Should be a heartwarming story. By many sure, by many free loaders and Eddie fell for it. Here is an idea brainiacs. You hate that kind of stuff so much. Put out a thing I have enough work here to pay for your mortgage. No one ever does that. Why I hate people. Solve all this BS, but keep kicking people out of their home because you really want the property. Glad I live in the desert. Only want this property to save face.
@Plethos (10310)
i have not heard of this scam. so, how you feel about pearl jam getting into the rock and roll hall of fame? i still remember when i first heard of Temple of the Dog, then Soundgarden and Pearl Jam. man! its been some quick passing of the years.
• Redlands, California
Now I am scared I never read the article. Was it a big hoax.Even so, feel confident in what I said. They should be in the hall and hopefully one day better people will run that also. Heard many grumblings through the years from musicians themselves.
@oracle1ac (353)
sounds like a short story, u cant be leaving in the desert are you?
• Redlands, California
Yeah California as a state is pretty much one big desert with a few places that are still golden.
But making them work for it isn't as good PR as just giving it to them, and it's all about PR ya know...
• Redlands, California
Yeah and that is crap that makes me so mad. It is so easy to fix this but no we want more than we already have crap.
I hope Eddie didn't get scammed.