Why I don't come to Mylot everyday?

Well, Mylot is a great site, a great social media ofcourse, Pays you for good conversations and image uploads. That's really great. But the thing is i don't feel myself here. It's kind of unnatural for me, people posting same things again and again, can't talk freely what they exactly want to express because of the terms of the Mylot. It seems everyone just wearing a mask and trying to act decent in every post , even the one they didn't like at all. Not much creative talk or anything, i don't know whether they changed their terms or not , but i think they need to give everyone more space so that we can act freely.
In fact I think it is still free to talk in Mylot. Of course the resulting posts are not welcome. As to the discussions, some of them are boring and I even don't know how to respond them. But not all of them are the same.
Yeah, you are right. How are you? good to see you
@sparial02 I am fine, thanks. Good to see you, too.
• Peoria, Arizona
But you can talk freely, the guidelines really are not that strict. It kind of depends what you talk as "freely" Like you can discuss politics, religion, family matters, rights, relationships, all kinds of things. If you want to talk about other things like more R rated stuff, well yeah most places don't let you do that unless you tag it. Kind of confused as to why you say it has a mask when...we can talk about pretty much anything on there and as creatively as you want.
i dont know i just feel like something pulling me and telling me don't be yourself when i am making comment in here. but yeah actually you are right.
@ms1864 (6978)
• Bangalore, India
i know you might feel like there is a need to be nice here all the time...but you can always speak your mind.. It is only particular language and rudeness that is not appreciated here. But everyone talks their mind.