Scary close call

Well my shower chair bit the dust with me on it. Im ok though I was extremely shaking up because it could have been a lot worse. I was getting ready to rinse the shampoo out of my hair and all sudden I heard and felt something snap and down went one side of the chair and me as well. Im glad my husband got stuck with the graveyard shift doing security and moving trailers because of the holidays runs are a little slow other wise he'd barely be working. But Im glad he got put on this for this week because otherwise he wouldnt have been home and I would have had to call EMS to get me out of the tub. I guess I'll be getting a new chair this week.
That must have been scary. Glad you are okay and that your hubby was home when it happened.
So am I any other time he'd be gone and I know my two older girls wouldnt have been strong enough to help get me out.
@AutumnSnow hope you aren't too sore today
That definitely is scary! Be careful!
It was afterwards I said geesh all I wanted was a shower.
@TheSojourner (17488)
First off, I'm glad you are okay. Secondly, I wish we were closer. I have one that you could have.
Thank you, awe that is very sweet of you. My husband said he is getting me a new one tomorrow and he said ever so often to check it to make sure nothing like that happens again. It was an old one Im surprise it lasted this long.
That would have been really scary. Glad that he was home at the time.
It was I was more shakey than anything he was worried in making sure I wasnt hurt.
Oh goodness I'm sure that was so scary! I'm glad your husband was home to help you. And I hope your not hurting when you get up in the morning.
Im glad he was too. So do I. I've been a little sore but I dont know if it's from my fibromyalgia or from failing. He said if Im still like this after a couple of days he was going to take me in to have me check.
It's a good thing he was there.
So am I. I would've been embarrassed for the EMS people to have to come in and help me even though I know they are trained and probably get calls of people falling in the shower all the time I'd still feel that way and knowing me probably carrying on about getting the shampoo out of my hair first.
• Rochester, New York
I hope your doing ok now.
Yeah now that my nerves have settled down Im ok a little sore but nothing major.