All most time

It's getting closer to us moving and getting our very own house and I so can't wait to get out of this freaking place. The brats upstairs have of course been on Christmas break and have been nonstop with their crap driving me nuts. I find myself daydreaming about our new place and how I want to decorate. We are still waiting to see which one of the two we are going to get we should know by the first week of Janurary because we want to start paying the deposit on it. Im hoping for the second place because there are hardly no neighbors that are extremely close by the only problem is it wont be ready to Feburary because they are putting in new carpet and some upgrades to the kitchen. I suppose if it works out to get that one I can wait but it has to be no later than the first of Feburary I refuse to wait much longer than that. It's been a long process in narrowing down 2 places to chose from. Because I do have a few must. One is no stairs because of me being on a walker and I suppose I can deal with gas heat if I have to but not for my stove I had a scary situation with one and ever since I refuse to have a gas stove. I'd also prefer not to have a basement. The house I grew up in had one and it flooded constantly and because of that we had endless problems. The 2 houses we narrowed it down to meet all the criteria for what we're looking so it could go either way. But I am hoping for the second one because of the neighbors being more spread out appeals to me big time especially after dealing with this crap.
I don't blame you for not wanting neighbors close by. I hope you get the one your heart is set on. =) And I hope time goes fast for you!
Yeah I guess that's why the second house appeals to me so much plus it has an extra room aka mom's craft room if we get that one,lol.
@AutumnSnow wa it u that made the choice of where to move now or someone choose for u
@oracle1ac when we first moved into this apartment complex if was our choice because I wanted to be closer to where my husband works and we didnt know this town very well. We had agreed that this was going to be temperorary when we first moved in.
@oracle1ac (353)
its nice getting you very own place, i really do understand what u mean i also leave in a rented apartment and my neighbors are always fighting with each other so frustrating
Yeah I lived in apartments before and always had a good experience but this time it's been an absoulte nightmare. They are nothing but a bunch of h*** raisers. When their not fighting with each other they start trouble around the complex usually starting with us. I can't wait to move.