Tattoos: Do you like or do you have any?

I don't have any tattoos and I don't see any problems with them, because I like it (and I think I'll go with one some day). As long as there is a sense, I find it a cool way to express a legitimate art form. It's a shame that many people (but I respect all) still consider tattoos a bad thing.
I don't have any tatoos but I think some of them look good. Even though it can be striking I don't see why people want to get ink all over their body..it must be painful!
@snowy22315 I can understand their passion about it... But, ouch: It hurts.
@TheInvisibleMan not cheap either...unless your bestie is a tatoo artist!
@snowy22315 That (the price) is a plus.
@AutumnSnow (4583)
Im neither agaisnt it or for it. I feel to each their own. Personally it's not something I'd do.
@rina110383 (24069)
I don't have tattoos. I don't mind people with tattoos.
Tattoos are nice if there is meaning to it. I don't have any though.
@1hopefulman (33518)
I personally don't like them and I have none and will have none.
@averygirl72 (16617)
I don't like tattoos. It's like a stain or it can make the skin look dirty. Cute tattoos will do
@dodo19 (33981)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I do have a tattoo on the back of my left shoulder. I am thinking of getting another one for my kids. Hopefully soon, but we'll see.
@shaynas (5527)
I don't have any. I don't dislike it, just never felt like having one :)
i've got a few..i'd like to have more but not in the budget right now. yea,i get crap for having tattoos as a woman sometimes,but it's like a:it's my body and b:mind your business people feel sometimes they have to give an unwarranted opinion. don't like them don't get one.simple as that..
@atoz1to10 (6821)
I used to want one, but not any more... First I didn't know what to get. Once I found out what I want then I didn't know where it should be placed on my body... In the end, no more time talking about tatoo...
@alexjessi (1253)
• Vietnam
Yes, some people think tattoos are bad but for me it shown you own thing. If u like it, just do it because I think it will be cool when a man has tattoos. But.... Do you know that it is hurt ??
@Plethos (11476)
I don't care. I dont have a tattoo, I'm a bit afraid of needles
@ms1864 (6975)
• Bangalore, India
I don't mind them either... if i ever get one it will be a small and delicate one.
@Anshu246 (1051)
• Patna, India
I dont have a tattoo neither I wish to have one..but I like tattoos..it seems beautiful. .
@oracle1ac (353)
i don't have any tattoo on me, not because i dont like them but because of the fact that i cant get a good artiest here in Nigeria that would give me the right type of interpretation of what i want, but u are invisible how did u get yours done?
@magallon (18105)
I am one of those who do not like tattoos. I find it dirty to look at... sorry , but that's how I look at it... That's my opinion about it...
@carebear29 (28833)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
There are a couple I want but I can't stand pain
Considering tattoos to be something deviant is not uncommon here in my place too. But just like you, I too don't have any issues with them rather I like them. But of course, I don't like all of them. I don't have any at present but I should like to sport one in the future.
@SAM774 (4178)
I am not against it... may I won't do it ever because of the pain... but true its a form of art... and its cool... infact hate those who judge others in a bad way for having tattoos... now that's not good......