Putting Up The New Calendar

I usually put the new one up a couple of days early. Most months I put the new month up a day or two early. Most of the time, I get it at the Dollar Store. This one is from the local grocery store. It's adorable, it's pictures of dogs. That's what I usually get. You can get one at the dollar store for a dollar. This one was only $1.59. So I went ahead and bought it. Those are my favorites, the ones with the dogs on them. I do look at the calendars with the flowers and horses too but then I still get one with dogs on it. There are so many to choose from but I like the dog calendars the best.
I usually get my calendar at the dollar store too and love beach scenes. I haven't put my new one up yet
@Anshu246 (1053)
• Patna, India
I have not still put the new one..
@Anshu246 (1053)
• Patna, India
@masood72 of course..I will put it by tomorrow..:)
@LeaPea2417 (23160)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Many times in the past, I have family members who send me calendars. Also, lately, our local newspaper gets a calendar together each year that I use.
• Greece
I have not yet ventured out to buy a NY calendar and I was too preoccupied before Christmas to remember. I would like to make my own really. Perhaps one day, if I improve my skills, I will do.
• Lenox, Georgia
I get mine from there usually as well, I love the nature scenes the best. =)
Ever since we got a lab (1998) I get a lab calendar ever year. Only labs...and my husband went through a bin of 30 or more calendars and finally found one at Tractor supply....
@TheSojourner (17291)
Do you still write on a traditional calendar? I use the calendar in my phone on Gmail
@CoralLevang Yes I do write on it.
@Susan2015 I haven't had hanging calendar for probably 20 years. And I haven't had a paper datebook for probably 5 years
@CoralLevang I still have a small datebook too. I paid 50 cents for it I think at the Dollar Store.
I got one for Christmas, with phases of the moon, not sure where it is going yet.
@Jessicalynnt That sounds like it would have pretty pictures.
@Susan2015 they are quite pretty
I have bought quite a lot of horse calendars in my time. I'm not sure I even have one for 2017. If I wait till late January they might go down to half price. :)
@spaceseed (2878)
I also bought one hanging paper calendar for new year, with printing of Lord shiva on it.
@responsiveme (18080)
Wish you a wonderful year ahead.
@averygirl72 (16611)
There are so many free give away calendars from friends and we don't use all of them. Only those beautiful to hang. We are waiting for LandBank calendars and calendars with bible verses on them. The calendars feature different beautiful scenery each year.
@dramagirl26 (3319)
• Ringgold, Virginia
I haven't put the new calendars up yet, but I will on January 1st. I'm like you, I like to get the dog and cat calendars from the dollar store.
I got a cat and kitten calendar from the dollar tree.
I enjoy the dog calendars the best too. We receive so many new calendars from the charities we have donated to in the past and in the present. They sure do come in handy.
@dodo19 (34291)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I got one of those mommy organizing calendars. It's an 18-month calendars. I like it, as there's plenty of space for me to write. Sure, it's a little more expensive, but I find that it helps me organize and I like that I have room to write in each space.
@cahaya1983 (10036)
I like nature ones. Lots of stores are giving out free calendars lately I feel like I'm going to have one calendar for each corner of the house.
I tend to gravitate towards the calendars with photos of gardens or sunsets. I haven't picked up a new one yet for next year, but over the course of the next few days I'll have to get one.
The last one I had was a black lab calendar! I used to get one each year from my mom for Christmas. Her world revolved around her calendar. I do not even put one up anymore. My laptop tells me the time and date and my journals record my activity. My phone calendar reminds me of upcoming events.
@Tricia53 (90)
• Bellevue, Nebraska
At Christmas I get a new calendar of my grandchildren so yes I put mine up right away and already for the new year!!