free day---free day---free day---free day

Tucson, Arizona
the wife will be gone most of the day so that gives me a free day of goofing off..i do have things i can do but only if i want to.. they will be there tomorrow if i decide not to do them...that means i will be back mylotting later this morning and also checking in to mylot this afternoon..what kind od day do you people in mylot planned for today.. i hope it is as peaceful and relaxing as what i have planned. well breakfast is ready so i got to go but will return....
Thoroughly enjoy your FREE DAY!!! I'm sure they are few and far between so have fun. Everything else can wait until tomorrow
• Tucson, Arizona
there are a lot of days where things are put off till tomorrow
I will be MyLotting most of the day, finish cleaning the house and babysitting later on today. =)
• Tucson, Arizona
yeah i just sneak on to mylot when i can also
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
I do believe I am doing nothing. I made a ham dinner on Christmas Day and yesterday I made a huge turkey dinner as my son really wanted it and is going back to college today. So no cooking and I do love that. So yup nothing today.
• Tucson, Arizona
we have to love these nothing days and i do
@fishtiger58 (30337)
• Momence, Illinois
@hostessman My favorite kind of day
Enjoy your day on here. We are going out for lunch but the day is our own apart from that.
• Tucson, Arizona
going to lunch is part of a free day
Well, the maple tree dropped a third of its leaves in fall. When wind and snow came, the rest of the leaves fell, but were covered by snow. The snow has melted, so we will be raking today, which will look weird to our neighbors for us to be raking at the end of Dec., but our yard is the messiest one in the neighborhood.
• Tucson, Arizona
my front yard is rock and bushes, and my neighbors can't see my backyard
Ha, you sound like a kid who's mommy is gone...lol. I have a little bit of work to do today..I will do some cleaning and reading as well. I hope to meet that woman to sell my trades..the one I mentioned in a previous discussion, but so far, no go!
• Tucson, Arizona
well my mommy more or less the wife was gone so it is the same
you deserved it.Enjoy while you can
• Tucson, Arizona
Alfredo you are right i do deserve it
Free days are wonderful, even in retirement!