What would you do?

Bellevue, Nebraska
So you have a group of friends that hang out with each other and one friend who has recently burned some bridges brings in a new guy to the group and you find out something bad about this guy. What do you do? This guy has given a few of us women the creeps but we don't want her to think we are doing it because we are after her. When I say something bad lets just say it involves unwanted interactions with a woman and jail time. I hate that someone sent me this information instead of dealing with it themselves but she didn't want to cause issues so gave it to me to deal with. What would you do?
@diosabella (4843)
If it were me I will probably thread very carefully coz she might like this new guy like there is no other guy in the world anymore. And might bring animosity even your intention is good.
@Plethos (4847)
This is easy. Just explain the situation to her and advise her if he's around, you or others may either leave or ask the 2 of them to leave or not invite him with her or not invite her at all
@yukimori (8542)
I'd tell her. "Hey, not sure if you're aware of this or not, but guy has a criminal history and has been sent to prison for xyz." And then avoid him like the plague. That sort of offender generally repeats regardless of jail time.
@PatZAnthony (11730)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Be honest with the friend. That would be more important than not hurting feelings.