Which SuperHero is inside of you?

WWomanWatch
@CoralLevang (17747)
Even as a mature woman over the age of 50, I am still a little girl in many ways. Admitting that feels a bit odd, because I was the eldest of five children, and once I was a "big sister," I was reminded that I was not to act like a child any longer. There was always a playful side to me. I buried her many years ago, as I continued to grow up, never knowing when it was okay to be silly. Doing so in life seemed to come at a dear sacrifice. Over the years, I continue to learn how to let go and have fun. Do people think I am a bit "crazy" or "silly" or "should know better," because I am a grown up? Perhaps. But I have gotten to a point where I care little about what people think. I remember when the Wonder Woman was big. I was in the Navy. I loved that show! I have been happy to see Wonder Woman coming back on the scene. Little girls are starting to identify with the strong, super hero. So, of course, commercial products are coming out and business is booming. A few days before Christmas, I became like a little kid again, when I saw a watch that was the Lego brand, DC Comics Super Heroes line. I decided to buy it for myself. Behold! I now have my very own WONDER WOMAN watch! What do you have that some would think is childish? Who is your favorite SuperHero?
@Fishmomma (9680)
I agree with the other poster and love Wonder Woman. Give me the original and she looks amazing today. I'm one of the older women also.
@CoralLevang (17747)
Linda Carter was amazing as WW.
@AliCanary (1298)
Linda Carter was featured as a character on the tv show Supergirl this season. It was great to see her, she DOES look amazing, and I squealed with joy when they gave her some inside jokes, like the line, "You should see my OTHER plane." LOVE!
@Platespinner (14061)
I'm not a big superhero fan, but I'm a firm believer in the fact that growing up is overrated.
@CoralLevang (17747)
That's the truth! I had to grow up so quickly I think I'm reverting back!
Like you say, who cares what people think, if you like it go for it!
@CoralLevang (17747)
Thank you! I think she's grand! :-)
That's great! Do you know Wonder Woman is on MeTV on Saturday night? I don't have a favorite super hero, but I love paper dolls and collect them when I can.
@CoralLevang (17747)
I don't know that I get that channel, as I've never heard of it
@CoralLevang Depending on where you live, you might have some extra channels added to your local channels. MeTV is among them along with a few others. I also noticed that AT&T U-Verse has it in their lineup.
@CoralLevang (17747)
@just4him I have to look to see. I just don't watch much regular TV anymore.
Something I KNOW is childish, I bought a Teddy Bear, it was so cute, now it sits on the corner of my couch, near me.
@CoralLevang (17747)
There's nothing wrong with being childlike
@CoralLevang This is what I think, it's our best part.
@CoralLevang (17747)
@ChesneyM (6026)
I love all those superheroes, can't decide on one seriously. Wow, you were in the Navy, cool! (Did you end up marrying one too? I will have to go search your old posts, to see if there was anything about your Navy time). I like watching Xena TV series, I like that main actress Lucy Lawless.
@CoralLevang (17747)
I was both in the Air Force and the Navy. I joined the Air Force when I was just eighteen. And then I was in the Navy when I was 21 and I was in the Navy until 1989.. yes, I was also married to a service member. But I am not with him any longer. Though he is my friend
@ChesneyM (6026)
@CoralLevang You must have got the right height and with perfect health to be able to get into the Airforce and the Navy, being a female? (My uncle was a paratrooper, he was so handsome, tall, and was so charming. He was also a womanizer unfortunately!)
@CoralLevang (17747)
@ChesneyM it was a very long time ago for me and yes we had height and weight standards
My favorite is Superman, but Wonder Woman is a lot prettier lol.
@CoralLevang (17747)
Even the one on my wrist? LOL
@CoralLevang Well no, but the real one is lol.
@CoralLevang (17747)
@CRK109 (10601)
Batman is my favorite Super Hero by far. I don't have too many things that people would like are childish, but I do act very child-like in many ways. I try to see the world as children do, so I can revel in it all instead of taking things for granted. I have a small collection of snow globes and often sit and get them all "snowing" so I can sit and smile and watch the snow fall in all the different places. It's so relaxing!
@CoralLevang (17747)
That made me smile. Don't ever lose that sense of wonder
@CRK109 (10601)
@CoralLevang I'm so glad I gave you a smile! That's what I love to do more than anything else! xoxo Happy New Year, my friend
The Phantom or Batman.
@CoralLevang (17747)
I used to love the show Batman with Adam West as Batman. That is a throwback to my childhood
I loved the Wonder Woman TV series also but not for the same reasons wink wink. I was a huge fan of the Batman TV series when young but as an old geezer, have no favorite superhero.
@CoralLevang (17747)
Yeah yeah yeah yeah
@AliCanary (1298)
Well, you already know that one, and yes, I have a Wonder Woman watch, as well! :D
@CoralLevang (17747)
Is it the Lego one?
@AliCanary (1298)
@CoralLevang - No, it's one that my husband bought me years ago from the Warner Brothers store. It's actually a Fossil brand. It's this one
@CoralLevang (17747)
@AliCanary I don't know which one of us is cooler! Haha I also have a Wonder Woman sippy cup big one and I have a Wonder Woman t-shirt and I have a Wonder Woman thing with the new Wonder Woman on my wall... and you know that I joined the Navy when the Wonder Woman TV show is out. And I just listened to the words of the Wonder Woman theme song the other day and realize why I had this idealistic attitude toward serving in the military and all of that. It's amazing how those things will help too format your brain and the way we think Gosh, I feel like such a kid right now! Haha
• Rochester, New York
Xeeeennnnnaaaaa
I embrace my inner child all the time. I'm 48 and I'm a Harry Potter geek. I buy Harry Potter stuff all the time, from wands to wall decorations. I am also a huge Marvel gal and and getting a couple Iron Man figures to sit on my desk next to my Rick and Carl Grimes figures. I am a HUGE fan of Xena: Warrior Princess. She is my favorite female superhero even though she isn't considered to be one.
@CoralLevang (17747)
I want to make a Wonder Woman costume for me! Haha
• Rochester, New York
@CoralLevang Oooo you can be Wonder Woman for Halloween next year!!! lol
@CoralLevang (17747)
@LisaSteinmetz that would be fun! An old one, but Wonder Woman none the less!
Super hero - none - they aren't real. LOL! Enjoy your watch.
@CoralLevang (17747)
It's just fun! And no I don't believe in superheroes anymore and I believe in Santa Claus or other things.... But I do like my watch
@CoralLevang My husband believe in the Duracell Bunny!
@CoralLevang (17747)
@averygirl72 (8183)
That's really cute. I like cartoons a lot. I like Dora but she is not a super hero
@montero (4727)
My favorite super hero is sure super man, not because of the word super but because of his adventure and fun life with lois lane.
• Manitou Springs, Colorado
Captain America.
I love that watch. I would wear one of those. I love Wonder Woman and I think she is a good role model. Back in the day I use to like the Bionic Woman. I was always a fan of Spiderman. He was my favorite.