We're Almost There......

Just today and tomorrow left of 2016. I am looking forward to the new year and all that it holds in store for myself as well as for my family. We have reservations on New Years Eve to eat out at our long-time favorite restaurant. We've been going there since before we were married, and we love the menu that they put on for New Years. So just today and tomorrow and then we can bid farewell to 2016, are you glad that this year is almost over?
I do not like leap years, I knew it was going to be a bad year since the beginning. It's finally over.
Hopefully 2017 will bring us the harmony and good health that 2016 didn't bring us. I hope that you and your family have a healthy and prosperous new year.
@HAPPSINGH Yes, it will not be long.
@Juliaacv Thank you, I wish you the same to you and to your family.
@CRK109 (14381)
The days and months and years don't really touch me much anymore. I don't celebrate the way I used to and the days, for the most part, just seem to come and go without me even noticing. My big plans for tomorrow night are to curl up with a book in my bedroom and just let the time go. But I hope you have the best time ever!
I will be thinking of you, and wish you a healthy and prosperous 2017.
@CRK109 (14381)
@Juliaacv Thank you. Happy New Year to you and those you love! xoxo
@CRK109 Thanks!
Thanks to the Magic Of The Interwebs™ I am responding from a few days in the future, where it is already 2017. I was sick and tired of 2016, so I left it behind. Hope to see y'all here Sunday.
You went into Fast Forward? I can't do that because I haven't bought a new calendar yet......
@JolietJake Lucky you, that's a nice calendar, I've got to stop on my way home from work this afternoon and pick one up.
• Portland, Connecticut
It has been a good year, I am rather sad to see it go.
I've struggled with declining health so I am hoping that next year will allow me to at least hold ground on that front, so I am ready to kick 2016 out and welcome a hopefully healthier 2017. We have reservations at our favorite restaurant that we used to go to when we dated, so its full of wonderful memories and it always brings back some warm and happy times we've shared there, both together, as well as with friends and family. We actually celebrated our son's second birthday there-they fussed over us so much!
• Portland, Connecticut
@Juliaacv We had those restaurants over the years but today they have all closed, our new favorites don't hold all the wonderful memories. Our health is better I think than it was before with the exercise program we now have. I am feeling stronger for sure.
@BelleStarr We have lost many of our older family-owned restaurants in our area also. This particular one is actually for sale, most of the staff having worked there for 25 plus years. And it is actually across the street from another family-owned restaurant, which was the birthplace of the Hawiian Pizza. We don't live in a very large populated area, but we've made our dent in history!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Close-up view of a Hawaiian pan pizza Part of a series on Pizza Main articles Pizza varieties Cooking variations Pizza tools Events Related articles Similar dishes Hawaiian pizza is a pizza
Farewell my lovely.Happy new year
And you as well!
@Juliaacv thank you.
@amadeo You are welcome my good friend!
@Platespinner (17586)
2016 has been a good year for us and I look forward to what 2017 will bring. I'm sure there will be challenges and trials that come our way, but I've learned that those valleys are what make the highs that much more enjoyable.
Our son's engagement was the highlight of 2016 for our family, and his wedding will be the highlight of 2017. I hope that you and your family enjoy a happy and healthy new year.
@Juliaacv I hope that you have a blessed and happy 2017 as well!
@shubhu3 (10932)
• New Delhi, India
Wow! That's an excellent way to celebrate 2016 and to welcome 2017 as well. I feel happy that new year is coming. 2016 was amazing and 2017 will be even more amazing.
I wish you and your family a healthy and prosperous new year in 2017.
@shubhu3 (10932)
• New Delhi, India
@Juliaacv Thank you so much. Happy new year to you and your family too.
The year passed quickly. I am ready for a new year and whatever lies ahead. I wish you and your family all the best in 2017.
Thank you, and I wish the same for you. We both were blessed to have an engagement during this year weren't we?
@Juliaacv yes we were. So exciting for what lies ahead.
@alberello75 (11994)
• Genova, Italy
In this 2016, the best gift, did to me my brother. In fact, he has been in Spain seven months on 12. Unfortunately, he and me, I am sorry to say this, but we do not have good relationships!
I'm very sorry to hear that.
@alberello75 (11994)
• Genova, Italy
@Juliaacv Maybe things could improve in the future
@averygirl72 (11777)
I'm glad I survive 2016 from all its troubles and hassles. I'm excited for what's in store this 2017
I am ready to move on to a new and hopefully a much better year in 2017, Happy New Year!
@mom210 (5807)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I am really glad and I am ready to move forward. So long 2016, hit the road!
I feel the same way, another day and we'll be almost there!
by this time, i'm just ready to be past the holidays and back to normal
@jillybean1222 And I thought that I was the only one-thank you!!
2016 has been a pretty good year for us, and we're looking forward to the same next year. Enjoy your meal on New Year's Eve, and I hope that next year will be good to you Julia.
Thank you, all of the best for you and your hubby for 2017.
I will be so happy to see this year go. I have no plans for New Years Eve other than to sit in front of the tv and watch the ball drop in Times Square (NYC). Enjoy your favorite restaurant and have a great time!!
I'll probably be sound asleep before the ball drops-I'm not much for staying up late! But we'll enjoy our dinner out, so many years we've had our last meal out there and its a nice tradition, we like the food there, its not over the top, but there are never any disappointments.
One day left for the New year ....waiting for the celebrations.
I wish you a happy and healthy new year.
@fishtiger58 (29386)
• Momence, Illinois
It really doesn't matter to me we are retired so every day is new years lol.
This year just went so fast. Hope you enjoy the dinner. We will be staying home. We might get Pizza Hut tomorrow afternoon.
• United States Minor Outlying Islands
Just be careful going out for the new year. Drunks you know.
Yes, I am looking forward to a brand new year ahead.