My sister always puts herself out for others

Even though my sister makes me mad by constantly bragging about her kids, and never asking about how I am doing or how my son is or anything, I have to admit, she always does put herself out for others..The latest is I had mentioned that since my nephew is in the inaugural parade maybe myself my son and my friend could go to see him. It would really be more likely for my son to go since he is much closer to the city...Anyway, she wanted to buy everyone bleacher seats to watch the parade..OK that would be awesome, but honestly, it is a big deal and expensive for me to go into DC and I am not sure my son will go either,,,but it was really nice of her to offer. She is a great sister in her own way..I told her not to get the tickets unless they are really cheap, since I could not promise attendance for anyone really..but it would be fun..
It was great of her to offer. I hope you and your son are able to make it. It would be something great to be a part of.
Well, I am not a fan of the elected, I have nothing to celebrate, but it would be fun to go. We will see. I guess I could spend the night before with my son..and go up on a bus to the metro..but the whole place will be mobbed for certain.
@snowy22315 I agree nothing to celebrate but it would be nice to be there for it and your nephew
@DWDavis (11146)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
I hope you all, or at least your son, are able to attend.
Yes, we will see..thinkin about it
That was a lovely thing your sister wanted to do for you. It really would be a fun time. I told my sister that I lost the remote to the DVD player, and she said she has a TV with a built in DVD player she'd bring over to me. I told her that I would figure out how to work the one we have w/o the remote. She always does stuff like that, like your sister. We are lucky to have them.