Stepping out for today

@CoralLevang (39889)
I will be gone for about 12 hours today. I have an appointment for a haircut and color mid morning. My friend is going with me. She has been looking for someone who is transgender-friendly, and I suggested that she go with the gal I go to. One of the things about my hair stylist is that she is very honest about what you can and cannot do. But I know there will be acceptance there, which is something my friend has not experienced and some other salons. Well I've got my color going, she will be able to get her hair cut, and then talk things over a little bit more with Joan. And then we can have some lunch after we're done! This evening, I will be going to my creative circle of women monthly meeting. I think we are experimenting with watercolor for our art journals. By the time I get home, it will likely be fairly late and I'll have one more full day of our year. At least, where mylot is concerned! Thankfully, I was able to put some work in last night rather late which helped tremendously. Have a great day today! What are your plans?
@vandana7 (57195)
Sweetie...personally I have no issues with transgender folks. I am, however, guilty of having found it funny at the time there was this toilet issue...but that was because I had no particular knowledge about their anatomy or psychology. I am also guilty of referring to somebody who hurt me as transgender ...that guy indirectly ridiculed me about me not having kids and not being married...so I had to cut him to his size by ridiculing him about his looks, and the best I could come up was like that. I know both are bad ..and can hurt somebody who is transgender. But I sure am careful about such things. You...are a great person. Hugs..love..tc.
@masood72 (4173)
• Amersfoort, Netherlands
good you are no relax and happy
Hope you get all of your stuff done. Good to keep busy. I slept in and then got on here. Am watching an old Doris Day movie called Midnight Lace. It's a thriller!
You have a full day planned. That is great to occupy your mind. Enjoy it.
• Trinidad And Tobago
I also have my hair to do so that's high on my list of things to do. I usually cut, color and bleach my hair myself. It's pretty convenient to do so. I have an eye for those things.
Your day sounds like a really good one. A haircut really does perk me up. Have fun at the meeting!!!
@Tina30219 (25830)
• Onaway, Michigan
No plans here today enjoy getting your hair done and lunch with your friend. I think it will be something I will be doing after the new year getting a new cut and style.
I'm out for lunch. I decided to get out of the house.
@Bluedoll (17152)
I'm going out soon to shovel my sidewalk. I am so looking forward to it. Yeah. Aside from that or grocery shopping might be at home all day. Hope your hair surgery is successful. It's nice you have a transgender friend. I had a friend online and found out all anyone wants is to be accepted. In this case accepted as their gender of choice. The art journal sounds so interesting. Wow that is interesting.