Do you have any allergies?

I don't have any allergies. But I wonder how annoying it must be to have something allergic, right? I have a friend who is completely allergic to shrimp (he gets really bad if he consume them). Another friend of mine is allergic to lactose, so she "suffers" because she can not eat chocolate. And you, suffer because of any allergies?
i think the only allergies i know is with dust and furry... with food? none. i can pretty much eat everything and i love seafood!! i'm just fussy with food..
@masood72 (4159)
• Amersfoort, Netherlands
there are other allergy too .for example some peoples are feel allergy from perfume too
@masood72 i'm not really allergic to it.. but i just can't stand strong perfumes..
@FourWalls (8825)
@masood72 -- oh, absolutely. Being around perfume will put me in the emergency room quicker than anything.
@Farcha (690)
I don't suffer from allergies, but when someone is smoking next to me, so I get upset, nervous, I start to be uncomfortable. I can't bear the smell of nicotine I think.
@xstitcher (9638)
• Petaluma, California
I am allergic to cats...and huckleberries.
3 members of my family are allergic to "bay scallops".
Once I was prescribed a pill for stomach pain and ended up with a swollent face and difficulty breathing. I had to have an injection.
So far I don't have any that I know of.
yea,i've got a bunch,and shrimp is one of mine too.some are mild,some are severe.i just try to stay away from what bothers me..it's managable most of the time.
@averygirl72 (11779)
My sister is allergic to shrimps. She gets redness and itchiness. I'm not allergic type. I can take anything. I don't know if I even have allergies.
@shaynas (5565)
I am allergic to dust. I start sneezing as soon as i am there. And sometimes strong perfumes do the same with me. But it's definitely better than food allergies. :)
@FayeHazel (9306)
Cats and certain of trees... it is very annoying
I have had sinus allergies all my life from too much pollen in the air.
@dodo19 (27092)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I'm allergic to cats. And cat hair. It can be annoying. The itchy eyes, having trouble breathing, ... it's not fun to deal with.
@FourWalls (8825)
I have lots of allergies, including food allergies (pork, seafood, and peas...probably explains why I hate peas ). Plus, I live one of the top three worst places in the US for allergy sufferers.
@masood72 (4159)
• Amersfoort, Netherlands
thanks GOD.I don't have any kind of it