Cat lovers vs. Dog lovers... Who are you?

I'm a total dog lover. Since I was a kid I like dogs, and I always created them at certain moments of my life. Currently I have a dog in my house, his name is Spike (3 years old). P.S: I don't like cats. I never liked.
@amandajay (17827)
• Sri Lanka
Dogs of course
I prefer dogs, but love cats too.
I love cats for sure. I had two dogs and could not manage them. I would not let them on my furniture at all. They track in so much dirt. I gave away the one that refused to potty outside. She would only eat out the cat box. I was grossed out. I could not take it. She would not potty unless she was in the house. Walking her was a total waste of time. The other was wonderful and we went out one day and put her leash on a pole. I had to go in the school for kay. when I returned the dog was gone. I won't dare get another though. We can't have pets here so that is that.
I love both of them!
I should have added, I prefer cats.
@pumpkinjam (5688)
Definitely cats for me. I used to be scared of dogs (and still am of some of them). I think the main reason is that I've never had a strange cat come running and jumping up at me. Cats just go about their business and don't need much looking after. Dogs are too noisy and needy.
@LeaPea2417 (14650)
• Toccoa, Georgia
I like cats better than dogs. And that pic above, I remember that cartoon. It is called CatDog and it was super silly. My kids watched that when they were young. When they had the TV on, I naturally watched some of it with them and had it on in the background when I would do housework.
@Fartep (39)
I don't like cats until I have one. Now I love cats more than dogs
@yani73 (399)
• Pakanbaru, Indonesia
I love dog Im always play with my dog
I was always more of a cat lover but now I am just more into enjoying other peoples pets instead of having more of my own. I have one 13 year old cat and my bf has a new puppy I get to visit with.
I am both a cat lover and a dog lover but I lean more towards dogs. I have never had a cat before because my dad doesn't like them but my friends have all had cats and family members and I love them all. Cats are more entertaining for me.
@shshiju (9189)
• Cochin, India
I loves both. Some dogs like cats also and there is no rivalry between them.
• Pune, India
I am scared of both...lol
• Riga, Latvia
Sorry we're cat people. My handsome furry boy Sid would be quite shocked that you don't like cats at all. We don't mind dogs and have two very friendly dogs living near us with our neighbors. How about some news about your Spike and a photo?
@ladakh007 (187)
I don't have any doggy but I love it.. And cat is also be a good pet..
I'm a total cat lover. I despise dogs.
i don't own a pet. i don't like cats and i'm a bit scared of dogs. i'm allergic to fur.
@nomus24g (16051)
I am female lovers...to be precise
@shaynas (5562)
I think i stand in the same category as you, dog lover and don't like cats :D