A post a day is keeping me happy !

United Kingdom
Since I broke up for the Christmas holidays I have made an effort to post on here every day. It has made me realize how much I have missed it. So I want to try and write at least one post each day from now on . I work as well as have hobbies and I am the sort of person that things just seem to happen to ....hopefully I will be able to share a few experiences with you and also learn a little more about my friends reading my posts.
If that is what makes you happy, then one post a day is the solution for you.
I would like to do more and maybe I shall. I think I just didn't come on here for a while and it has taken a while for me to get back into it.
I tend to average out at one a day. Some days I write nothing, some days I really push the boat out and write two! Life tends to get in the way, sometimes.
A post a day seems to be just right with your schedule. Good luck with this.
That has been mine on average - one post a day, I may increase in 2017. Happy new year.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
I agree with you .Happy new year !